chapter 38

"Do you know you are the most beautiful woman I've ever seen?" I said as she gave out a small laugh and I just wanted to look at her perfect face. I waited for her to say something but there was absolute silence.

I never wanted to say this over the phone but I couldn't wait no more. I just wanted her to know. I just wanted her to feel the way I feel for her, the hovering emotions that sparkles in my world.

"Aaaaaaaaah!" I heard her scream as and a knock down of her phone. What just happened? Is she alright? Did her father do anything to her? What's happening? I have never felt so helpless in my entire life. Isn't what Liam fucking Cole? The bastard with all the luxuries fallen for the fucking broken girl. I swear to god I will fucking kill the life out of whosoever is hurting my girl. There were different voices on the phone. I just wanted to see for myself if she was alright. Was she?

My whole world stands in shock. The whole world falls. The light fades. The eyes wanted to feel her and heal her.

"Andria?" I said again, "Andria?"

"Nooooooooooooo!" I heard Andria scream again and there it hits me.

I was afraid from life to death. Fucking hell. If anything happens to my girl, I fucking swear I will kill whosoever doing this to her.

I haven't held her like she was mine yet. I could never tell that she belonged to me. I could not tell her how happy I was with her. I could never tell her that I fucking love her.

I love you Andria

That's all what it was.

I felt her pain.

I felt that agony.

"Andria?" I called out her name again, "I am coming."

The absence of her hits me. I took my next car parked and hung up on the phone. I called 911 and told them that my girl is in danger. Please save her. Somebody.

Drowning.

Love

Hate

Fuck

I am dying.