chapter 32

Liam's P.O.V.

Oh god! I'm late for presentation. I've know Ryan's been working on this project since years and I would gladly give him a chance. Fuck me already. She's everywhere!

Andria White!

Not only the most beautiful woman that I've ever come across but surely the one I don't deserve. I wanted a night stand and that's it the story was supposed to be fucking finished. And here I am!

Not only had I had the best sex with her but her fucking face! Those beautiful brown eyes got me captivated. I know Ryan deserves this and maybe that's why Andria is still with him even after knowing the fact that I am the owner of this company.

She is so fragile to be torn and the fact that I've burnt her to hell is intensifying.

I walked in the conference room. The room was already filled only Mr. Anderson William wasn't there. That man is always late.

I opened the gate as I walked in. I saw her sitting with Ryan and they were smiling at something. She didn't look at me yet. Her small face and those beautiful hair tied in a bun. She was wearing a grey sexy shirt with pencil skirt. My dick hardens at the view of perfect beauty sitting in front of me. She is just she...

God!

This girl.

I couldn't take my eyes off her. And then she looked at me as her smile faded. I am so sorry baby girl. I am sorry what I had done with you. I am happy that Ryan treats her well and she really needs a friend like him.

"Good morning everyone," I smiled as I looked away as I found myself sitting in front of her.

Make it so fucking hard for her already. She kept looking at me with her deep green eyes and I just couldn't afford to look away. How much I wanted to see if she was okay. I smiled at her she looked away to Ryan who was busy using his laptop. The door opens as Mr. William entered.

"Hello everyone!" he said confidently and loudly, "I'm sorry I'm a bit late."

I stood up to greet the man. He was in his early fifties and he was a part of this sponsorship project. So there's no way we could avoid him or anything because most of the decisions are taken by him. Both of us shook our hands as he sat next to me. Andria didn't even look at the man. She was busy doing some stuff with Ryan.

"Mr. William," Ryan nodded and that's when Andria looked at the man and she looked shocked. She was looking at Anderson and didn't take her eyes off. Does she know him already?

I could sense a fear the way she was looking at him. She was so still. Her face turned pale and eyes demanded if she saw a ghost. Ryan pinched her and even after that she didn't react. It seemed like she couldn't believe her owns eyes. I saw Anderson looking at her as he was giving her a crooked smile.

She was afraid of him?

She knows him clearly.

______________________