chapter 46

After when Liam left me in the room Kate came and hugged me so beautifully that I'd give away my life for. My blonde friend with red streaks and also lover of a Casanova brother; I am so proud of her.

"Drinks before dicks!" I whispered in her ear and laughed with tear that rolled down my cheek.

"Drinks before dicks!" she mumbled, "You bitch, and you scared the shit out of me! You know that right. Have you had any clue how scared I was? I love you Andria," she hushed breaking the hug. I smiled at her and tears that robbed me. She was crying too.

"I know..." I smiled back rubbing the tears off from my face, "I love you too." The sincere words were out from my mouth.

"The guy's got a serious thing for you bitch," She said referring to Liam, "and I will gladly leave you here with him because I know you belong here with him. He might be a son of a bitch but he does love you. Don't let go."

"And when I thought you will never say something like this to me," I said as she made my hair, combing them and pinning them up.

"When you were...when you were fighting for your life and doctors said the chances were very low...low to save you. He stood there and sat there for days on those disgusting chairs. He didn't eat for days and there I thought he was a jerk and he'll left you the minute you'll fall in any trouble. He sat there holding your hands and when I saw him crying, Ria," she stops coming in front of me so that she can face him, "I thought that yes if he is not the one than nobody is. He might be hot as fuck but from inside he is..." she stops trying to find the right amount of words, "amazing. And that's when I saw what love is like. I saw him chanting God's name and god that guy give the best hugs. I'll gladly take him." she laughs, "I wonder how's he in bed!"

"Better than you can imagine," laughs at her. "I love him, Kate."

"I know," she smiles, "I love him too because the way he took care of you is so beautiful. Fucking woman I never thought I'll say all this for a guy and there he is! The shining knight of Andria White with fucking blue eyes!" she laughs at her statement.

"Fuck you Kate!" I laugh with her, "I've just come home from hospital!"

"Hey Andria!" she said as she walked down towards the gate, "It's time you forgive Nisha."

I kept quiet. I don't know. Maybe. I nodded in response as Liam came in.

"And the hot womanizer is here, Andria!" Kate laughs at Liam as I looked at him and then at him. He smiles as Kate walked towards him giving him a 'thank you for taking care of my best-friend' hug. He hugged her back and gosh lady, she was crying again.

"Kate Hudson!" he said wiping her tears and I am so happy to have been able see a view like this. My best friend and my lover, "Now the girl with the most wittiest mouth doesn't look beautiful when she cries!" he said coming towards me, "I will give you a million reasons to warn about me to Andria so you better be ready with that mouth of yours." He smirked kissing my forehead.

"Asshole!" she said, "Better be you than anyone else." She walked away leaving me with Mr. Handsome himself.

"I love you!" he mummers into my ears and biting it tenderly, "And god, woman you look______"

"Not like a beggar!" I cut him off and both of us laughed.

"Not like a beggar!" he smiled. "But really who gave you this dress! I mean it is so beautiful!"

You did.

"Someone." I smiled as I collapsed into him covering him with my hands on his neck and his lips on mine. His hands on my waist and I gave up totally and let my tongue dance with his. I let myself feel the taste for real. I would want to wake up with him in the sheets and nothing at all between us. His deep blue eyes and his hands all over me. I feel like I am ready to love. I am ready to be his and only his. My angels finally came. I am not afraid anymore if he's with me. He kissed me deeper and I let him.

My poison

My drug

My obsession

My love

My chase

My dream

Mine.

}f