chapter 25

"Fuck you are drinking your ass off?!" Kate said as I took another shot and so does she. Well did I tell you I didn't like alcohol much I take my words back. It helps to forget for a little time. I am just going to get drunk and absorb my pain with the girl I love the most. The music wasn't so loud so we can clearly make some fucking conversation and they have plenty of alcohol.

Did I tell you I hated alcohol?

"Was he that serious?" she asked looking at me. She was looking so hot and no wonder why the guys to next table looking at us and trying to make a fucking move. Well guess what? This girl is with my brother and I don't fucking know how I am going to get him out from my head. So you are going to have a hard time boy.

"Yes!" I said as the alcohol went through my throat and pain glittered in my eyes. "What the fuck is going on with Jack?"

"Maybe your brother is pain in the ass but I kind of like him." she confessed. You definitely don't like him. There is more to it. "Spill the beans. Do you?"

Oh my God!

She loves him.

Does he know?

Kate doesn't do dates.

"Yes!" she confessed gulping liquor as I looked at her, "He does not know yet!" she said making 'it's too much alcohol' face, "Well why don't you fill your spaces and tell me what the fuck happened in New York."

"I am thinking about the quote 'What happens in New York, stays in New York' but you are not going anywhere without hearing it from me? Are you?" I smiled looking at the girl who is clearly in love and who once though that love wasn't her cup of tea. And now here we are drinking alcohol and discussing boys.

"I love you," she said as she stood up and hugging me, "I have missed you."

"I love you too." Alcohol is totally working.

"Well hello to you to," the guy sitting on the next table came and sat with me. Well this is not the appropriate time to hit on me. I am seventy percent drunk, two hundred percent in pain and thinking about my ex boyfriend and middle of a most awaited conversation of the year.

"Hi!" I smiled. Gosh I am giving him smile. I've read that one night stands help you in forgetting the pain. Well does it work?

"It doesn't!" Kate shouted looking at my expressions. Clearly the Goddess of one night standers has to say something.

"Should I buy you a drink," he said as I smiled coyly and Kate give me a fuck you expression.

"What?" I laughed as I slipped the drink without enjoying the taste of it.

"Would you mind dancing with me?" the guy asked, "And by the way you look really beautiful."

"Thank you___" I said as I suddenly stopped because I didn't even remember his. Alcohol is clearly working. Kate watched me wickedly. "It's just a dance!" I argued until she gave me a 'go fuck yourself' look.

"It Daniel!" the guy told his name and chuckled.

"Danny!" I sighed hugging him and then taking him to the dance floor. He leaned in closer pulling me closer and grabbing my hips and within minutes I was pulled away by other force.

What the fuck?

_____________________