chapter 28

"Do you want to have some wine, love?" my brother asked me on our much awaited dinner.

"Yes, please." I replied as he ordered some wine.

"So first of all," he started off, head and heart filled with guilt, "I am sorry. I am sorry about all of this."

"It's not your fault brother," I told. "And let's just get over with it. I know you are sorry but whatever happened in the past shouldn't have happened. I never thought you would do that to Liam. And if you did and if you had any reason or whatsoever, I won't blame you. And heart breaks happen to everyone," I smiled cheering him, "Just get over with it and you owe me a birthday gift."

But you owe me a lot more.

But I love you.

"You are one selfless woman you know," he winked. But I want to be selfish. "I am leaving tomorrow with Kate."

"I know she told me," I said drinking some more wine.

____________________

"Let's kick some asses!" I laughed at words of Ryan. He was so nervous and freaking out. He had already asked me how good he was looking and I'd say fabulous and then he will check himself out and ask me to touch up my makeup and stuff. It was not believable for me to go up with me. I was a new employee but Ryan believed me more than most of people and that makes it important for me. Also, since Kate hasn't been with me lately, Ryan understands me and helps me at with fashion. Gary was his boyfriend and he was a musician. Both of them are so different from each other but see how close they are.

"I'm sure we will," I smiled getting out from his car. There was a summit carried by a party.

I took my boss's hand as we walked in the hall. Our seats were reserved in the seventh row. Ryan was really nervous.

"I hope we get to join 'Since 1925'. They have a great reputation and it will turn our project even stronger, but I know the favorable candidates are not us but still we can hope. I want them Andria." Ryan confessed and the names of 'Since 1925' shot up and fuck me please. Can Liam and his fucking things leave me alone for a minute?

Either he is on my mind or I don't know? Work?

All the interested sponsors were asked to come up and reveal their main target points and what do they want from our projects. And now it was his turn. Liam joined office and was representing his father.

Yeah! Why not?

"Hello guys, I am Liam Cole, CEO of 'Since 1925' and I am really sorry for keep you waiting. I was stuck with a little problem," he smiled. You can't fuck with me. Not only he was looking hot in his suit but he was he. Some people are meant to crash in your life no matter how much damage they might cause you.

"Asshole!" I murmured under my breath. Ryan can totally forget about his boyfriend because of Liam. He is like a monument. You go to watch monuments for their beauty and fuck me if he isn't the most gorgeous man I've ever seen.

"What?" Ryan asked staring at the hot guy talking about his company and his intensions with us. To make him invest in our company, we will have to please him and that will be last thing I would like to do.

"Nothing," I frowned as I wanted to close my ears than listening to him. Although his voice was very appealing to hear. The happiness he had when he talked about his company was so breath taking. I listened to each and every word very carefully. He started moving across the hall with the mike in his hands. I was seating in the seventh row from the stage. He was now in the fifth row as he looked at me. Our eyes locked and I stared at the piece of beauty standing in front of me and the whole fucking lecture, although he moved across the hall, his eyes were stuck with mine.

Fucking hotness

"He was totally into you," Ryan told observing us.

Tell me something new.

"I don't care," I told her as him as the session ended.

We were talking to various people regarding project. We had to convince them so that they'll call us for a presentation. Ryan's life depends on it.

"So my lady," Ryan said handling me red wine, "That young hot boy couldn't get his eyes off you. Now that's an advantage of having an incredible lady beside you." He smirked. What do you want Ryan? "So let's go over there and try to make a conversation. What do you say?"

"Only for you Ryan," I said gulping the whole wine at once without even tasting it.

"Is there something I should know?" he asked narrowing his eyes in a funny way. I laughed at his posture and taking his hand as we walked to Liam.