chapter 10

"Liam is here guys," one of the girl screamed and later everybody hooted for him. Most of the girls were wearing bikinis and guys were wearing shorts and ganjis. The alcohol was flooded in the air. One of the girls came running towards us and literally made me hold her drink as she hugged Liam affectionately. She had one such fine body that most of the Victoria's Secret models have. She was a sexy blonde and she had nice titties. There is a difference between a friendly hug and hugging a lover, and the way she was on him I don't think it was a friendly hug. Why does it bother me? I don't know. Liam just referred me as his girlfriend, although he lied but I am still in character. And this girl crossed all the limits.

"Liam, honey you are back," she said leaning closer to him as she took his mouth by hers and gave him a deep kiss. What the fuck did she just do? She is not even allowed to touch him. The whole crowd screamed as they kissed and I stood there watching and there was nothing I could do. My eyes were damp. No, I am not crying over a guy. I cleared my throat and took a deep breath. It was one hell of a long kiss. She might look like a Victoria's Secret model but she has no right to do that. And what really hurt the most was when Liam kissed her back. He kissed her back. She moved aback and took drink from my hand, "thanks for holding it sweetheart,"

Fuck you bitch. I couldn't say anything. I was pissed. My eyes reflect pain and dejection. Why what happened Ria? He is just your fucking friend and for god's sake stop it. He never said he wants you.

"Jeremy, Alex, Natalie," Liam screamed as he met his friends and hug them one by one.

"What's up bro?" Liam asked, "Natalie," he addressed to a very good looking girl in a bikini as she threw himself in his arms and he hugged her gently.

"I've missed you Les," she said as hugged him again. Les?

"I've missed you more Nat," he said finally leaving her, "and you finally started dating Jeremy!"

"Jerk!" she screamed as she started slapping Liam in a friendly manner. I somehow liked how he smiled in front of these people. He was happy. But I was still pissed of that kissing Victoria's Secret model. And Liam has totally forgotten that he is with a girl in this party. He was taller than all of his friends. I think he is 6'2 maybe and I'm only 5'5. Natalie was taller than me.

"Shit!" he sighs, "I am so sorry," Liam said coming towards me and eyes looking at me and never leaving mine, "I am sorry Ria." I just smiled. I didn't just know what to say. About how bad I feel and that you kissed a girl in front of me.

"Guys please meet Andria," he addressed and introduced me to his friends as he put his hand on my lower back. His friend Alex was the one accompanying me and I definitely liked him because he was so funny. Liam was busy meeting other people and drinking alcohol and I just settled for some mock tails which Alex offered me. Natalie was one fine beautiful woman and Jeremy was flirtatious.

"So how do you know Liam?" Alex asked as he took another drink. Alex was super sexy blonde man. He told me he does stage theatres.

"I met him on my birthday party," I said honestly, "And then I bumped into him in New York."

"Interesting," he sighed. By the way he was looking at me I can totally tell that he was judging me if I was the right girl for his best friend, "try this drink. Have some alcohol sweetheart."

"If you insist," I said taking the glass. I drank keeping my eyes closed and make an unusual creep face after finishing the drink. I didn't like the taste of alcohol at all. It was bitter and gosh no alcohol. I like wine but these are so not type.