End of the fairytale

It's been six years since the day that we chose to walk in a separate path. For our fives years relationship, I've loved you with all my heart. I actually thought that you're the one, I thought you're the person that I could spend my life with and I never imagined that our perfect relationship will come to an end. But it just happened.

Until I saw you in a grocery store last month. At first, I couldn't believe that it was you for all grocery stores, wow. Nothing has changed. You're still beautiful as what you were when we were younger. Everything that we had began to flashback in my mind. My heart was pumping very fast. I felt the butterflies in my stomach. I couldn't even stop my lips from smiling. "I am so happy to see you again my love!" My heart and my mind said.

And when I'm on my way to you. I saw two kids just called you "mom" and they were carried by a tall man who just called you "honey".

I thought it was a destiny for us to continue our forbidden lovestory and all the memories that we had before but the destiny slapped my face with the fact that we can't be together.

But I'm so happy that you already have a perfect family with someone else, a perfect family that we were planning before.

Yeah destiny, it's still destiny saying that I really have to move on. 💔

josef
200*
Institute of Accountants, Business and Finance (IABF)
FEU Manila