Dalawang puso

Dalawang puso

I know it's wrong. I know I am such an asshole for having this feeling. I just fell inlove with my girlfriend's bestfriend.

I love my girlfriend. We are together for three years. I love her more than I love myself. I respect her the way I respect my mother. I can give everything for her to be happy. But I don't know what I'm feeling right now. I know it's a huge mistake. Falling inlove with her bestfriend.

Her bestfriend who's really different from her. She is very simple, kind and jolly person. Doesn't even know how to put make up on her face. Don't know anything about girls's fashion. A book-worm, geek, a nerd like me. A girl who can go outside wearing jeans, shirt and ponytail. A girl who also loves eating street foods. A girl who can laugh whatever loud she wants. A girl who has the same humor like mine. A girl who can eat 3 cups of rice and 4 pieces of fried chicken in one sit. Unlike my girlfriend who's really focus on her physical appearance and what other's will say about her. Moody and sometimes arrogant. Doesn't have humor and very perfectionist.

They are really unalike.

I don't know how to stop this feeling. I don't want to be the reason for their friendship to end. But I can't hide this anymore. Maybe one day, I have to choose. Should I continue the relationship? Or end it and follow my feelings for her bestfriend? Or just leave.

confused
2010
Other
FEU Makati