0.04

It was before class started the next morning that Rowen found herself in the room of Professor R.J. Lupin. She noticed the wardrobe in the front of the room.

"I wasn't aware that you had class with me today."

"I don't. I was coming to have a chat with you."

"You know me then?"

"For the diaries my mother kept. She was quiet fond of you."

"And I was fond of her."

"She was happy that you told her your secret before anyone else. I won't tell anyone. I think you're probably going to be the best teacher we've had."

"I appreciate the confidence."

"Can you tell me stories of her?"

"From what I heard about you from Professor Dumbledore and McGonagall, you're a lot like her. Free spirit, kind, intelligent." Rowen smiled, "you look just like her."

"Do I get anything from my father?"

"He too was a bit of a rebel. Liked to cause trouble. Something I hear that you like to cause as well."

"Are you nervous about using Boggarts in class?"

"Not entirely."

"What if Harry's turns into Voldemort's?"

"I'm not sure what would happen to be honest. What would yours be?"

"Death." she left the classroom and found herself at the Black Lake. She started to make a small crown with the different wildflowers that grew near the lake and smiled when she heard the footsteps of both Fred and George Weasley coming her way, "hello, boys."

"Hey, Rowen. Looking glorious as always, doesn't she Georgie?" Fred said sitting across the from the flaming red head.

"Yes, Freddie. No one is as beautiful as the one and only Rowen Black."

"What do you two want?"

"How do you know we want something?"

"You only give me compliments when you want something."

"She knows us so well, Fred."

"It's because she lives with us, George."

"We were wondering because you are so smart. That maybe you'd help us with our Care For Magical Creatures essay Hagrid assigned." Rowen laughed.

"You two do realize. I'm a year below you."

"But-"

"I'm sorry, I'm not even taking Care this year mates. I am opted for Ancient Runes." she stood, "which starts soon. See you boys at dinner."