0.38

Rowen walked out with the twins. George held her hand in his own and kissed the top of it. They looked at each other. She could tell they were coming up with a plan. 

"I have apparition training tomorrow. So I doubt I'll see much of you. I'm still surprised she's allowing it to happen."

"Don't lose a limb." Fred said walking away. She smiled and pulled away slightly before kissing him. People from the Ministry were at the school teaching the sixth years who had signed up how to apparate. It had taken hours but finally Rowen had gotten her passing marks of the tasks, only three students had left something behind earning them trips to the infirmary.

When Rowen went to return to the Common Room she was pulled into an empty hallway by George. He wasted no time attaching his lips to hers, "did you pass?" he said in-between kisses, she only nodded and he lifted her, "in one months time you'll be seventeen and doing all the magic you want."

"But I'll be without you for a year, while I am stuck here to finish."

"It'll go sooner than you think." they pulled apart when they both heard a boy crying. They got out of the hallways and passed Fred who must've been keeping looking for someone who could get them in trouble.

"What's your name?" Fred asked the little boy, sitting next to him. Rowen kneeled in front of him and took his hand in her own. He looked at her.

"Michael."

"Your hand's gonna be fine, Michael." Rowen said, "just look at mine. Tons of time spent in Umbridge's office and it's healing up nicely." he looked at her hand and then at her in shock.

"Yeah, it's-it's not as bad as it seems." Fred said, "see? It's fading already." Michael sobbed out and crashed into Rowen. She hugged the boy tightly in her arms. 

"You can hardly see ours anymore." George said, "and the pain stops after a while."

"Yeah." Fred agreed. She noticed when Harry came over to look at the scene. She was still holding onto Michael and stood with him when she heard the soft clearing of a throat and looked to see Umbridge. Anger rang through her body, but George held her back before she could go over to the woman. They all looked at the woman.

"As I told you once before, Mr. Potter, naughty children deserve to be punished."

"There is a difference between what we can take verses an eleven year old." Rowen sneered.

"Then I'll see you again tomorrow night, Miss. Black."

"I look forward to it." Umbridge walked back away.

"You know, George, I've always felt our futures lay outside the world of academic achievement." Fred said. George looked at Rowen and then to his own brother.

"Fred, I've been thinking exactly the same thing." Rowen made sure Michael got back to his common room safely and then went to her own. Harry, Ron, and Hermione were all sitting near the fire studying for their OWLs they'd have tomorrow on the Theory of Charms. Rowen sat in the Common Room alone and wondered what the twins had come up with that was no doubt going to get the expelled before they even graduated. She was pulled outside of the common by a loud bang and went outside to see many fireworks going off in the classroom that Umbridge was doing the OWLs in. She was impressed by the twins. She wondered if they'd take their wands for this, but she doubt it. Dumbledore would figure out some way to make sure that they remained wizards because of how intelligent they were and how they did during their other six years at school. Rowen stood outside with the others, hair whipping around her face in the wind. She looked back and saw Harry on the ground. She helped him up and wondered was happening to him. 

"Harry!" she cried out for him but he was in a different place, he was seeing a vision and Rowen felt like Voldemort was controlling a bit of Harry because it wouldn't have surprised Rowen that a part of Voldemort lived inside Harry.

"Sirius." was all Harry said, she helped him up. Hermione and Ron followed after them both to Umbridge's office because that was the only fireplace that still was open to the floo network.

"Harry, are you sure?" Hermione asked.

"I saw it. It's just like with Mr. Weasley. It's the same door I've been dreaming about for months, only I couldn't remember where I'd seen it before. Sirius said Voldemort was after something, something he didn't have last time, and it's the Department of Mysteries."

"They keep a lot in the Department of Mysteries. We have to know what we are specifically looking for or we'll be there for hours." Rowen complained trying to keep up with them. 

"Harry, please, just listen." Hermione pleaded, getting him to stop finally, "what if Voldemort meant for you to see this? What if he's only hurting Sirius because he's trying to get to you? To both of you."

"What if he is?" Harry said, "I'm supposed to just let him die? My Uncle? Her father? Hermione, he's the only family we've got left."

"What do we do?" Ron asked.

"We'll have to use the Floo network."

"But Umbridge has all the chimneys under surveillance."

"Not the one in her office." Rowen said. They got to the office and Harry unlocked the door. They went inside the overly pink office with too many kittens. Harry started up the fire and looked at Rowen.

"Alert the Order if you can."

"Are you mental? We're going with you." Ron said earning a nod from Rowen. She wasn't letting Harry go alone, not with her father's life at stake.

"It's too dangerous."

"When are you going to get it into your head? We're in this together." Hermione said kneeling down next to Harry.

"That...you...are." Umbridge said.