0.20

Rowen sat on the train next to Hermione. Ron and Harry also sat in there. She smiled when she heard the women with the candy.

"Anything from the trolley? Anything from the trolley?" she appeared at the door, "anything from the trolley dears?" Ron, Rowen and Harry all stood up.

"Packet of drewbals and a licorice wand." Ron said, he counted the money he had in his hand, "on second though, just the drewbals."

"It's alright, I'll get it."

"Just the drewbals, thanks." Rowen noticed a girl come over to the trolley

"Two pumpkin pasties please." she said, Rowen didn't miss the smiles that graced both Harry's and the girls face, "thank you."

"Anything sweet for you two?"

"Yes please." Rowen said smiling, "a chocolate frog and a licorice wand." she handed over her money and went and sat down. She handed Ron the wand and he looked at her, "I owed you remember in Diagon Alley? You helped me by ice cream."

"Thanks, Row." the fiery red head smiled at her friend before turning to read the Daily Prophet over Hermione's shoulder.

"This is horrible, how can the ministry not know who concurred it. Isn't there any security or?"

"Loads according to Dad, that's what worried them so much. Happened right under their noses." Rowen noticed that Harry was rubbing his head and she sighed at her cousin who was clearing in pain.

"It's hurting again isn't it? Your scar." Hermione questioned.

"I'm fine."

"My father will want to hear about this. What we saw at the World Cup, and your dream." Rowen said. Both Rowen and Harry had written down their thoughts in one letter. Everything that happened. He gave the letter to Hedwig and the two cousins watched as she flew from the train window.

When they get to Hogwarts the red head watched with her friends as four flying horses pulling a carriage was coming to land at Hogwarts.

"Clear the runway!" Hagrid said, he was nearly hit by the hooves of the horses but he got down just in time.

"Well there's something you don't see every day." Harry said. They then look over to the water and see a large ship emerging from under the water. They were all then guided into the Great Hall, they watched as the first years were sorted. She looked over at Harry and he looked at her, "what?"

"You really need a haircut, between you and Ron I don't know which one is worse." Harry only smiled before shaking his head, he looked past Rowen and then at Rowen again.

"You have eyes on you." she turned and found Cedric staring at her from the Hufflepuff table, he gave her a wave. She smiled and waved back, but turned back around, "are you blushing, Row?" Harry teased.

"Shut up."

"Now we're all settled in and sorted, I'd like to make an announcement. This castle will not only be your home this year but home to some very special guests as well. You see Hogwarts has been chosen..." Filch came running down the aisle limping as he did so and whispered something to Dumbledore before leaving, "so Hogwarts has been chosen to host a legendary event. The Tri-Wizard tournament. Now for those of you who do not know, the tri-wizard tournament brings together three schools for a series of magical contests. From each school a single contestant is selected to compete. Now let me be clear, if choose you stand alone. And trust me when I say these contests are not for the faint hearts, but more of that later. For now please join me in welcome the lovely ladies of Beauxbatons Academy of Magic and their headmistress Madam Maxime." a group of girls dressed in nice blue dresses danced up the aisle and released butterflies into the air.

"Blimey, that's one big woman." Rowen heard Seamus say to Dean about Madam Maxime.

"And now our friends from the north, please greet the proud sons of Durmstrang and the high master Igor Karkaroff." the series of boys walk up the aisle with staff in their hands, twirling them around and stabbing them into the ground every so often to get a spark effect.

"Blimey it's him, Viktor Krum!" Ron said with excitement in his voice. Rowen saw that some of the boy breathed fire.

"Albus!"

"Igor." Dumbledore responded, the two men embraced. The guest of Hogwarts all sat at different tables and the feast began. Afterwards Dumbledore once again stood to tell everyone more about the tri-wizard tournament, "your attention please! I would like to say a few words. Eternal glory, that is what awaits the student who wins the tri-wizard tournament. But to do this that student must survive three tests. Three extremely dangerous tasks."

"Wicked." Rowen heard Fred said from a couple seats down, she rolled her eyes at the sight of the Weasley twins hanging out every word Dumbledore was saying.

"For this reason the ministry ahas seen fit to impose a new rule. To explain all this we have the head of the department of international magic cooperation Mister Bartimus Crouch." thunder roared overhead and rain began to leak through the roof, a lot of students began to scream. Rowen looked around and saw a man standing in the doorway, he cast a spell and the roof is no longer leaking.

"Bloody hell, it's Mad-Eye Moody." Ron said.

"Alastor Moody? The aura." Hermione questioned looking at him.

"He was a catcher. Half the cells in Azkaban are full thanks to him. He's supposed to be mad as a hatter though these days." the male entered further into the the Great Hall, he walked with a limp and Rowen noticed that he had one fake mechanical eye.

"My dear old friend, thanks for coming." Dumbledore said.

"That stupid roof." Mad-Eye takes a drink from a flask and Rowen was instantly curious as to what the male could be drinking.

"What's that he's drinking?" Rowen asked.

"I don't know but I don't think it's Pumpkin Juice." Barty Crouch stood near the podium and looked out at all the students before speaking.

"After much deliberation the ministry has concluded that for their own safety no student under the age of seventeen shall be allowed to put forth their name for the tri-wizard tournament. This decision is final." the crowd got unsettled and many of the students began to boo. Including the twins.

"That's rubbish! You don't know what you're doing!" George said.

"Silence!" Dumbledore called out, the headmaster summoned over a box which is revealed to be a goblet containing a blue flame, "the goblet of fire. Anyone wishing tot submit themselves for the tournament merely write their name upon a piece of parchment and throw it int eh flame before this hour on Thursday night. Do no do so lightly, if choose there's no turning back. As from this moment the tri-wizard tournament has begun."