0.25

Rowen smiled up at her cousin who was on the shoulders of Fred and George.

"We knew you wouldn't die, Harry!" George said.

"Lose a leg."

"Or an arm." 

"Pack it all together."

"NEVER!" the twins said in unison. Rowen rolled her eyes and looked over Ron. Seamus handed Harry the golden egg.

"Go on Harry, what's the glue?"

"Who wasn't me to open it? You want me to it?" the room cheered and Harry opened the egg and a loud terrible screech comes out of it, he quickly closes it after the twins drop him trying to cover their own ears.

"What the bloody hell was that?" Ron said coming into view.

"Alright everyone, go back to your knitting. This is gonna be uncomfortable enough without all you nosey sods listening in."

"I reckon you'd have to be barking mad to put your own name in the goblet of fire."

"Caught on have you? Took you long enough."

"Wasn't just me who thought you'd done it. Everyone was saying it behind your back. Besides Rowen, she is the only who constantly defended you."

"Brilliant. That makes me feel loads better."

"At least I warned you about the dragons."

"Hagrid warned me about the dragons."

"Oh no no, I did. Don't you remember? I told Hermione to tell you that Seamus told me that Parvati told Dean that Hagrid was looking for you. Seamus never actually told me anything, so it was really me all along. I thought you'd be alright, you know, after you figured that out."

"Who the bloody to figure that out?" Rowen asked coming beside the two of them.

"She's right, it's completely mental."

"Boys." Hermione said from over in the corner, pretending not to listen up until hat moment. The next morning at breakfast everything was relatively back tomorrow. Harry and Rowen were back to sitting next to Ron and Hermione at the table. Harry looked over at Cho and when she looked back at him, his drink spilled from his mouth and it caused Cho and her friends to laugh at him.

"Oh Harry. You're lost with girls aren't you."

"You're not doing any better. Giving Cedric that flower crown. His friends laughed at him for wearing it you know."

"But yet he continued to wear it. We can just both admit out of the two of us, I have the most game. Better yet the four of us. Ron will be lucky to get a date with his hand unless he cuts his hair, same goes for you." Ron and Harry gave her a look that stated neither of them agreed with her statement, they were caught off guard by Hermione slamming down the Daily Prophet she had been reading;

"Look at this! I can't believe it, she's done it again. Miss Granger a plain but ambitious girl seems to be developing a taste for famous wizards. Her latest prey source report is none other than the Bulgarian bon-bon Viktor Krum. No word yet on how Harry Potter's taking this latest emotion blow. Not to mention his own cousin has been seen kissing his Hogwarts competitor, Cedric Diggory." Hermione said. 

"Parcel for you Mr. Weasley." Rowen noticed him as a first year and was curious as to why he just kept standing there looking at Harry after Ron had taken the package from him.

"Thank you, Nigel." the first year kept staring at Harry, "not now Nigel. Later. Go on." he left and Rowen gave Ron a look, "I told him I'd get him Harry's autograph. Oh look mum's send me something. Mum sent me a dress?" he pulled out the garment and both girls looked at each other, there is only one reason Mrs. Weasley would be sending Ron dress robes and it meant that they were going to have to get to the limited number of shops Hogsmeade had before all the good dresses in their size were all gone.

"Well it does match your eyes. is there a bonnet?" Harry said 

"Ginny these must be for you." Ron said holding them up for his sister, "Rowen?"

"We are not wearing that, it's ghastly." Hermione laughed

"What are you on about?"

"They're not for Ginny, they're for you! Dress robes."

"Dress robes? For what?"

All Gryffindors were called the Assembly room for something Professional McGonagall was going to be teaching them that afternoon. She stood in the middle of the room, while Filch stood off to the side near an old sonograph.

"The Yule Ball has been a tradition of the tri-wizard tournament since its inception. On Christmas eve night we and our guests gather in the great hall for a well mannered frivolity. As representatives of the host school I expect each and every one of you to put your best food forward, and I mean this literally because the yule ball is first and foremost...a dance." groans emerged from the boys in the room, but Hermione and Rowen looked at each other and smiled. They were often caught dancing together in Rowen's dorm late at night until the people she shared the room with told them to shut up, "silence. The house of Godrick Gryffindor has commanded the respect of the wizard world for nearly ten centuries. I will not have you in the course of a single evening besmirching the name by behaving like a babbling, bumbling band of baboons."

"Try saying that five times fast." Fred challenged George, Rowen looked behind at them and noticed George was staring at her briefly before trying to complete the challenge that Fred had given him.

"Now to dance is to let the body breathe, inside every girl a secret swan slumbers longing to burst forth and take flight."

"Something's about to burst out of Rowen but I don't think it's a swan. Looks more like a Siren." Ron said to Seamus causing him to get a dirty look from Rowen.

"Inside every boy a lordly lion prepared to prance. Mr. Weasley, will you join me." she grabbed onto Ron and pulled him up to dance, "now place your right hand on my waist."

"Where?"

"My waist." he does so and wolf whistle came from his brothers, "now bend your arm. Mr. Filch..." the music started and Rowen thought about the beautiful movements that could be done with the calming beat of the music, "one, two, three. One, two, three. One, two, three"

"Oi! Never gonna let him forget this are you?" Harry asked the twins.

"Never."

"Everybody come together." Rowen stood and grabbed Hermione's hand, twirling her delicately. She noticed that all the boys were still sitting, "boys, on your feet." Neville was the only one brave enough to stand. Rowen twirled Hermione again because she herself was grabbed.

"You're good at this."

"I love music." she said. She looked up and smiled at George, "you're not as terrible as I'd imagine you to be."