0.37

Hermione had told her the news about how Bellatrix LeStrange, Rowen's aunt had escaped Azkaban and that he father was to blame for her cousins breakout. They walked into the Great Hall together.

"Dumbledore, warned Fudge this was going to happen." Hermione said, "he's gonna get us all killed. Just cause he can't face the truth."

"Harry?" Seamus stood and they turned around, "I uh... I wanted to apologize. Now even me mum says The Prophet's version of things don't add up. So, what I'm really trying to say is that...I believe you." Harry smiled at Seamus. At that Dumbledore's Army meeting Rowen noticed that Neville wasn't really participating and she figured it was because Bellatrix had tortured his parents for information and they were in Saint Mungo's because they lost their minds.

When it was finally time to try more advanced stuff, Rowen was excited. They'd be doing Patronus charms today and it was one of Rowen's favorites.

"Make it a powerful memory, the happiest you can remember. Allow it to fill you up. Keep trying, Seamus. Rowen, go." 

"Expecto Patronum." Rowen said, the memory she had filled her up and her wolf came out. The students looked at her and George came over and kissed her cheek, "you try, George." he did and a little whisp came out of his wand.

"A full-bodied Patronus is the most difficult to produce, but shield forms can also be equally useful against a variety of opponents." he looked over at Ginny's, "fantastic, Ginny!" her horse came to life, "just remember, your Patronus can only protect you for as long as you stay focused. So, focus, Luna."

Rowen looked around at the Patronus that all disappeared when the glass in the room rumbled deeply. She stood in front of George, put was pulled back to be beside him. They raised their wands when they saw the glass break.

"I'll make short work of this." Umbridge's voice came from the other side of the wall, "bombarda maxima." she said blowing the wall up. Rowen looked out and saw the Draco was holding onto Cho and she had been the one to give them up. Rowen sighed, "get them." Rowen was taken into Dumbledore's office with Harry where they were in front of Fudge, Kingsley and Dumbledore. Cho had been taken up there as well. She was held onto by Percy Weasley and glared at the boy she grew up with, "I've been watching them for weeks and see "Dumbledore's Army"--proof of what I've been telling you right from the beginning. All your fearmongering about You-Know-Who never fooled us for a minute. We saw your lies for what they were--a smoke screen for your bid to seize control of the Ministry."

"Naturally." Dumbledore said calmly over near his desk. Rowen looked over at him, she was prepared to take the fall for the Army. She didn't care if she got expelled because it would have been what was right to do.

"No, Professor...he had nothing to do with it;" Harry said.

"It was me. I created the group. I convinced Harry to teach us because we aren't learning a damn thing from this so-called Professor." Rowen said glaring at the Minister.

"Most noble of you two, to shield me, but as has been pointed out, the parchment clearly says "Dumbledore's Army", not Potter's or Black's. I instructed both Harry and Rowen to form this organization. And I, and I alone, am responsible for its activities."

"Dispatch an owl to the Daily Prophet." Fudge said, "if we hurry, we should still make the morning edition. Dawlish, Shacklebolt, you will escort Dumbledore to Azkaban to await trail for conspiracy and sedition.."

"You lot are much dumber than I thought if you think Hogwarts will be safe without Dumbledore in it." Rowen said hatefully.

"No need Rowen. I thought we might hit this little snag. You seem to be laboring under the delusion that I'm going to--what was the phrase?--come quietly. Well, I can tell you this, I have no intention of going to Azkaban." Dumbledore said, he was now standing behind his desk.

"Enough of this!" Umbridge whispered, "take him!" Fawkes flew into view and Dumbledore must've said a spell because he had disappeared and the idiots from the Ministry were now all on their asses. Rowen was let go of by Percy and turned to Harry.

"Well, you may not like him, Minister, but you can't deny...Dumbledore has got style." Kingsley said earning a look.

With Dumbledore down even more Proclamations have been made. Rowen was getting more and more detention because of what was said in the office, Umbridge just found more excuses for her to be in her office every night. George and her were both taken there once because they were caught talking in the hallway and a new rule stated they weren't allowed to be within eight inches of each other. When the night came from Dumbledore's Army punishment Rowen's hand was still raw from the night before. But she didn't make a single noise, she took her punishment with grace and glared up at Rowen. She wanted out of Hogwarts, but still had another year to go.