0.53

Rowen stood next to George and they readied themselves to get Harry this evening to move him to the borrow. Rowen was set to apparate there in just a minute, before anyone else because she wanted to see Harry before the commotion started. George came closer to her and picked up her hand delicately. He looked at the ring he had placed on her finger just last night when they were alone.

"When are we going to tell people?" he asked quietly.

"When it's right. We need to worry about Harry plus right now is to celebrate Bill and Fleur let's not take the attention off them. After, I promise." George kissed her cheek and she smiled.

"I wasn't expecting that last night. The first or the third time."

"I'm just glad you're good at putting up the sound barrier spell." Fred said coming into the room, "you need to go." Rowen and George hugged.

"I'll see you in a couple hours." Rowen said. She then apparated to the Dursley's home and heard a shrill scream. She looked at the thin woman in front of her, Harry came into the room and the two cousins crashed into each other, "Harry." she gripped onto him tightly. 

"You didn't tell us another one would be coming." a man said causing the two to pull apart.

"I didn't know." Harry said, "Uncle Vernon, Aunt Petunia. This is Rowen." they looked at her before the name registered in Petunia's head.

"Dahlia's daughter?" 

"Yes, ma'am. I have something for you." she grabbed the letter from her back pocket of her jeans and handed it to Petunia, "it's from my mum. I found it in her final journal years ago. But we never met." Petunia nodded before shoving it into her person. A tall round boy came into the room and had things in his hand, "do you need help taking the final things to your car?"

"No, we've got it just fine." Vernon said leaving the room. He went outside dragging a suitcase behind him, "come on Dudley, hurry up."

"I-I s-- I still don't understand why we have to leave." Dudley said going outside. Rowen went outside and stood next to Harry.

"Because, it's not safe for us here anymore."

"So you're engaged now?" Harry said, "you don't wear jewelry, you think I wouldn't notice that?" he said pointing to the small and simple engagement ring that George had given her.

"It's nothing." they watched as the Dursley's left and they went inside the small and now empty home.

"Have you come to take me?"

"No. I can't apparate with you because you are still underage. The Ministry will know and we can't trust anyone."

It became dark quickly and they waited there for the rest of the Order to come. There was a noise and Harry went to the door and Hagrid stood there. 

"Hello, Harry!" Hagrid said, "Row!" Ron came in and hugged Harry tightly before hugging Rowen.

"You were gone this morning before I was even awake." Ron complained.

"You're looking fit." Hagrid said as Harry and Hermione hugged. The two girls were reunited before Hermione started looking Rowen over. She stopped at the ring but Rowen put her index finger up to her mouth.

"Yeah, he's absolutely gorgeous. What say we get undercover before someone murders him?" Moody said coming into the house. Once the twins were inside the house, Rowen was wrapped in George's long arms before Fred joined them. The Order came inside before looking around the house and Moody dropped a bag on the floor.

"Kingsley, I thought you were looking after the Prime Minister." Harry said.

"You are more important." Bill came into the room with Fleur.