0.64

Rowen stood between the twins and looked out at the barrier that would temporally keep the Death Eaters out of Hogwarts.

"How is he?"

"Perfect." Rowen said, "I named him Marvel. He is with my Aunt Andromeda. Tonks mother. I've never met her. But if Remus and Tonk's trust her so do I. She was disowned when she married a muggle." 

"Perfect name. I do wish you would've told me though."

"I only knew the last three months and I had no idea how to tell you." Rowen looked over at George before looking at Fred, "my two favorite boys." they watched as the barrier was broken and Death Eaters came in and they started fighting for their life. Rowen was going head to head with another witch who flung the killing curse at her and they were equally challenging one another. Rowen glared at the woman wildly, her red hair flying around her like flames. She gained the Death Eaters wand before sending her flying from the window. She was then hit with a curse and cried out in pain. She was pulled onto her feet by George and then she was in another duel with another Death Eater. Once she finished that one she was rushed down the stairs in-between the twins so they could help younger students near the entrance with Death Eaters. She caught one off guard that Seamus was losing against and sent him flying back, hitting the brick of the castle with a hard thud. 

Rowen was caught completely off guard when she was hit with the Cruciatus curse and her whole body felt like it was on fire.

"Oh is the new mummy not as sharp as she used to be." she heard Bellatrix's taunting voice and was kicked onto her back, "first I'll kill mummy and then daddy. Then Freddie. Then wittle baby will be all alone." she stopped the curse before "expelliarmus!" Bellatrix said disarming Rowen, "you'll be able to see your father again and your fifthly Mudblood mother. Rowen let out another scream at Bellatrix once again started using the Cruciatus curse against her. She then heard the voice of Voldemort once again inside her head.

"You have fought valiantly...but in vain. I do not wish this. Every drop of magical blood spilled is a terrible waste. I therefore command my forces to retreat. In their absence, dispose of your dead with dignity. Treat your injured." he stopped talking and Bellatrix gave her a sinister smile before raising her wand, she started to say the spell but she was blasted away from Rowen, the red head looked over and breathed out when she saw Seamus. The tears ran down her face as he helped her sit up, "Harry Potter, I speak now directly to you. On this night you have allowed your friends to die for you rather than face me yourself. There is no great dishonor. Join me in the Forbidden Forest and confront your fate. Should you do so I give my word that no other life will be lost on this night. You have one hour. If, at the end of that time, you have not given yourself up, then I shall punish every last man, woman, and child who tries to conceal you from me." the voice stopped and with the help of Seamus and Dean, Rowen was taken inside. She looked around frantically for George, or any of the Weasley's. She cried out when she saw near the end of the cots, Remus' body. She screamed so loudly it caused people to stare, she crawled over to him and Tonk's and held both their hands

"Oh, Remus. I'm sorry." she looked over when she heard another cot be set down and saw the red hair. She looked around and saw the Weasley's. George ran to the cot not noticing Rowen, but she didn't blame him. He had lost his brother, she stood up and placed a delicate hand on his shoulder and he looked up. Wonder in his eyes before pulling her down into his lap where he cried for the loss of his twin brother. She held onto him like he had done for her in the past, she remained strong.

"I-I could-couldn't find you. I-I-I thought the worst." he cried out into her chest.

"Shh. I'm here now, love." she held onto him as his family came over to mourn over the loss of their son or brother and was there for the Weasley's like they have always been there for her. George stood up and hugged everyone of his family members and then finally Ron came in and saw his brother. Both Hermione and Rowen stood next to each other, holding onto each others hands. She looked back at Remus.

"I know he was the real last connection you had with Sirius. I am so sorry." Rowen didn't say anything. She just looked back at Harry who snuck away. She turned back and was once again grabbed by George who then sat next to the cot his brother laid on. She held onto him tightly until something felt slightly different and she looked around. She looked over at Hermione and she only nodded, confirming that Harry went to Voldemort. Because he himself was a Horcrux, the accidental eighth Horcrux and all they had left to do was kill Nagini and they could defeat Voldemort.