0.65

Rowen walked out of the Castle that had been her home for the last seven years. She walked outside and saw the ruins of what was left. She looked over and saw Neville limping beside her, he picked up the sorting hat that once resided in Dumbledore's office and dusted it off. Slowly people began to come out of the castle. She looked forward and saw Hagrid was being lead by some Death Eaters, he was carrying someone in his arms and she instantly knew it was Harry. She bit down on her lip and it took everything in her not to run forward. Ginny stood next to her, Arthur's arm wrapped around her shoulders.

"Who is that? Rowen, who is that Hagrid's carrying." she looked back at the young girl and then forward again. She moved so she stood in front of Ginny and Arthur.

"Harry Potter is dead!" Ginny cried out and ran for Voldemort while Rowen glared at the Death Eaters, "silence! Stupid girl."Rowen stepped forward and Voldemort's eyes were instantly on her, daring her to take another step, "from this day forward, you put your faith in me or suffer the consequences. HARRY POTTER IS DEAD!" Voldemort said triumphantly to his followers who cheered, "now is the time to declare yourself." there were murmurs throughout the crowd.

"Draco..." Lucius Malfoy stepped forward calling his son closer. Rowen turned and looked at her distant cousin and then back, "Draco, don't be stupid--"

"Come, Draco." his mother called, "you can come too dearest, Rowen. We'll gladly take in you and your son." Rowen looked at her like she was crazing and then looked back at Draco who faltered briefly before going towards his mother.

"Well don't, Draco. Well done." Voldemort hugged him, "who will be next? Rowen, you have a place among us."

"I'm a half-blood, I'll never be accepted within your ranks. My mother was a muggle born named Dahlia Evans who you killed while I sat in the closet." Rowen said eyes glaring viciously at the man she was no longer afraid of.

"I remember her, yes. She was weak just like you are, little girl. Now who else wants to join us. Come now, don't be shy." Neville limped forward and stopped standing next to Rowen, "well, I must say, I'd hoped for better. Is this truly the best Hogwarts has to offer?" the Death Eaters laugh and Rowen took another step forward, she noticed a wand being pointed at her and it was Bellatrix, "who might you be, young man?"

"Neville Longbottom."

"Well, welcome, Neville. I'm sure we can find a place for you in our ranks." Neville touched Rowen's shoulder and moved her slightly.

"I'd like to say something." Neville said.

"Very well, Neville. I'm sure we'd all be fascinated to hear what you have to say." Neville turned to the others.

"It doesn't matter that Harry is gone." Neville said.

"Stand down, Neville!" Rowen looked back at Seamus with a glare that got him to shut up.

"People die every day. Friends. Family. Yes, we lost Harry tonight. But he's still with us, here--" he tapped to his heart, "and so is Fred and Remus and Tonks and...all of them. They didn't die in vain." he turned slightly, "but you will.", he turned to other Death Eaters, "and you and you and you will." he then turned to Voldemort, "and so will you. Because you're wrong. Harry's heart did beat for us. For all of us..." Neville took a step forward before reaching into the sorting hat and pulling out the sword of Gryffindor, Voldemort fired a curse at him but it rebounded taking out a quarter of the Death Eaters. Harry spilled out of Hagrid's arms and then pointed his wand at Nagini.

"Confringo!" he yelled but it didn't have any effect on then runs off, Voldemort fires loads of curses but Harry deflects them. He grabbed onto Rowen and pulled her back, "the snake! We've got to kill the snake!" Harry told them.

Rowen was in another duel with another Death Eater and she was pushed back to back with George, "I love you." she said.

"Don't say that like we are gonna die. We are gonna live through this. We will get married. We will have more children. We will honor Fred." they defeated their Death Eaters and turned around to see Ginny and Bellatrix in a duel, but Molly pushed Ginny out of the way.

"Not my daughter, you bitch!" Molly was amazing, far better than Bellatrix had anticipated obviously. A spell was flung at Rowen messily but she deflected and easily caught the Death Eater that had tried to surprise her off guard. Rowen watched as a bolt of green struck Bellatrix in the stomach and she let out a breath of air before shattering into a million pieces. Rowen ran outside and saw Harry holding both wands and Voldemort disintegrating into the air. They rid the Hall of the remaining Death Eaters before Rowen and George starred at each other. The two hugged and stayed huddled together. Though their lives would never be the same after this at least they weren't under the rule of an evil wizard who would have killed anyone that wasn't Pure Blood.