Chapter 2

Kendall POV

I woke up to someone shaking me, I looked up and came face to face with Louis Tomlinson. I looked up at him shocked and I could tell that he knew I was shocked.

"Hi", I squeaked.

"Hello love, I'm Louis. you must be Kendall". he said.

"Um yeah" I replied sitting up.

"Simon wants you to get up, he said that he will be home in about 45 minutes." he said getting up from the couch and walking somewhere else.

"Okay thank you" I said.

I got up off the couch, and started to walk up the stairs to what I think is my room because it says my name on the door.

I walked in and gasped this room is massive I can't believe it. I walked into the giant closet and looked around, it's about the same size as my old bedroom. I walked back out and went to one of my suitcases and looked for a pair of sweats and a tank top. I went into the bathroom and took a shower. I got out after washing up and changed and walked back into my room and went to one of my other suit cases and grabbed out my blow drier and straightener. I walked back into the bathroom and started getting ready. Once I was done I walked downstairs and I heard some voices, they seem to be coming from the kitchen. I walked in and saw the rest of one direction standing there along with my father, once they heard the kitchen door shut they all turned around and looked right at me.

"Um hi" I said kinda awkwardly.

"Hi love" said a smiling Liam.

Zayn walked up and just gave me a hug which startled me then after he finished hugging me everyone else came up and hugged me too.

"Boys would I be able to talk to Kendall alone?" Asked my dad.

"Yup" they all shouted and walked out of the kitchen and into the room that I fell asleep in.

"Did u settle in yet?" asked my father.

"No I haven't yet, I fell asleep on the couch when I arrived so I didn't really do anything" I said back.

"Oh okay that's fine.... do you like your room?" he asked cocky an eyebrow.

"Yeah I do actually, the closet is bigger than my old bedroom from when I lived with um mom...." I said thinking about my mom.

"I'm sorry to hear about your mother" he said quietly.

"Yeah it's alright, I just wish that they could've found something to do about it." I cried.

He walked over and gave me a hug, I just sobbed into his shirt for about 5 minutes then let go, and said sorry for ruining his white t-shirt.
"I'm still really tired, I think I'm going to head back up to my room and take a nap. if that's alright?" I said looking up at him.

"Yeah, that's fine." he said. I walked up the stairs into my bedroom, into my bed and fell asleep as soon as I hi the pillow.

---------------------------------------------------

Well I hope that's a okay chapter kinda short but whatever...

Byyye

~Ashton