Chapter 7

Kendall's POV

When I woke up from my nap it was really quiet in the house, so I walked downstairs to see if any one was home. I walked into the living room no one was there so I walked into the kitchen and saw a note on the counter.

Kendall,

We have gone to the recording studio,we will be back around 11:30 pm. feel free to do whatever u want....

Love,
The 1D boys, and your father!

Well then I thought to myself. hmm I think I'm going to look around this huge house. I started walking into some direction when I came across a recording booth thingy,I walked in and started looking through the song book. I came across the song titanium by David Guetta I put the song on and went to the recording booth and started singing after I sang that song I went and changed the songs and I just kept on singing for hours. I was finishing singing Roger Rabbit by Sleeping With Sirens when I heard a bunch of claps which scared the shit outa me, I hadn't realized that it was 12 pm. I took off the head phones and walked out of the booth.

"How long have u guys been standing there?" I asked.
"When u started singing roger rabbit."Liam replied.
"Your really good at singing" Harry said to me.
"Thanks but I'm not that good."i replied back to him.
Once I said that everyone was shocked by my answer.
"Are u serious, Kendall. your amazing!" Niall said
"Thanks" I said blushing.
The boys noticed that I was blushing and they started smirking again.
"I'm going to go watch a movie r u guys going to join me or r u guys just going to stand there?" I asked.
"Yeah well come watch one with u."
"Hey, where's my dad?" I asked no one in particular.
"He had to go to LA." Liam said
"Oh okay."
We walked up stairs and into the living room.
"I'm going to run up stairs and change into my pjs and I'll bring down some movies." I said
"Okay" they all said back.
I went to Niall's room and grabbed one of his sweaters and then went to my room to put on a pair of sweats. I hope he doesn't notice that I'm wearing his sweater. I grabbed some of my favourite movies out of my closet and started walking downstairs.
"Okay so I have paranormal activity 4,3,2, and 1 and crazy stupid love and the note book which ones?" I asked. The boys all picked to watch all the paranormal movies. we were just about to start the first one when Louis spoke up.
"Hey, doesn't Niall have the exact sweater?" he asked
"Yeah ur right I do have the same one, I'm going to go put mine on so that we can match!" he said and ran upstairs.
"He's not going to find his sweater is he?" harry said.
"Nope" I replied.
they all laughed, niall came running down stairs.
"I can't find it, I don't know where it went" he said
"It's cause Kendall's wearing it." zayn said
"Ohh okay then u can have it" Niall replied. The boys just laughed. we all sat down on the couch and started watching the movie I got scared to I snuggled into Niall's side and hid my face when things pop out. his sweater smelt really good! (that was random) during the second movie I slowly started falling asleep but before I fell asleep in Niall I heard him say "I love u too" then I was out.

----------------------------------------------------

That's chapter 7! Hope u guys r liking it!! Thanks for the 100 reads! Feeling pretty special!

Tootles! :) <3
Ashton