chapter 10

Kendall's POV

i walked upstairs to my bedroom to get ready for my date with Niall. I looked in my closet and looked for a old pair of sweats to wear and just a white shirt, I found a pair of sweats and a tank top to wear I got changed and threw my hair up in a messy bun. I walked downstairs and Niall was standing there waiting for me.
"Ready to go love?" he asked.
"Yup" I replied
We got into a SUV and started drivin down a grovel road that's behind the house.
"Where r we going?" I asked him.
"It's a surprise." he said. ughh I hate surprises. we arrived to a open field and saw two guns on the ground with what looked like paint ball gear. we got out of the vehicle and walked towards the stuff
"Get ready, because I'm going to kick ur ass!" Niall said.
"Yeah right buddy." I said back to him. we got our stuff on. Niall yelled out "on ur marks get set GO!!!!!!" we both run into different directions I hid behind a bush and I heard Niall nearby
"Kendall where r u? I'm going to get u" he said in a low creepy voice. I laughed but had to cover my mouth so that he didn't here me. I heard a stick snap behind me so I slowly turned around to see if I could see him anywhere. I couldn't so I slowly stood up and walked out in to the open I felt a bullet hit me, I screamed an started laughing. I turned around to see where the bullet came from when I saw a bush moving. I walked up to it and hid behind it and started whispering.
"I'm going to get u Niall."when I said that he jumped from his spot.
"Holy shit u scared me!" he said tryin to catch his breath.
"Hahaha." he was just standing there so I started firing at him, I stopped after a minute and looked at him and he was full of colours. we kept on playing for about 2 hours and decided to go out for supper all colourful.
"So where r we going for dinner?" I asked him.
"I was thinking Nandos" he said.
"Of course." we pulled up into the parking lot and got out. we got into the restaurant and everyone looked at us and gave us weird looks.
"After we eat I have one more surprise for u." Niall said.
"Okay." we finished eating and got back into the SUV.
"So do u like the date so far?" niall asked me.
"Yeah I do" I replied.
"Good cause ur going to like the last part."

Niall's POV

I was so nervous. we pulled up to our destination we got out of the car and I grabbed a blind fold and covered Kendall's eyes. I started walking her over to the door and into the elevator. we got to the floor where everything was set up.
"Can I take the blind fold off yet?" she asked.
"Yeah u can now."
When she pulled it off, she was shocked at the site in front of her.
"So will u?......"

----------------------------------------------------

What do u think he asked her?!?!?!?That's chapter 10 sorry it's taking me so long to update. I've been busy!u guys can go and see Kendall's outfit for the date on my polyvore account which is awallack.

Tootles:)<3
Ashton