Chapter 29

Kendall's POV

We have just landed in Mexico!
"Okay so we have to find the security guard that will take us to our resort." liam said looking around. we finally found the body guard and hopped into the SUV. we arrived to the resort and hopped out of the SUV and walked into the main lobby.
"Wow! this is gorgeous" I said looking around the lobby.
"Yeah" Morgan and miya said together. Liam went to the front desk to sign us all in and walked back over to us with two key cards for the rooms.
"Okay so it's the boys and the girls together" he said giving Morgan a card and keeping one for himself.
"So are we going to go out for dinner?" niall asked
"Sure" we all said. we had gotten suites so they're apparently supposed to be really big. We walked into the room and gasped it was beautiful! The walls were a light brown, when u first walked in there was the living room and then u walk down the hall and there's three bedrooms that have balcony's leading on to the beach when u walk a bit further down the hall way there's a big kitchen there with a dining table. we all picked our rooms then got ready for dinner. I put my suitcases onto the ground and opened it up, I looked around for a dress when I found a really nice one. it's like a baby blue with white dots on it an it's about mid thigh in length, I grabbed a pair of blue sandals and went into the bathroom to do my hair. After I was finished doing my hair I walked outside of my room and walked into the living room. I walked in there an there was Morgan sitting there watching some Spanish cooking show. she was wearing a coral dress that was about mid thigh and was wearing some funky coral coloured sandals. miya came out about 5 minutes later wearing a cute dress that had different patterns on it, it was about knee length and she was wearing really pretty nude coloured sandals.
"Ready?" Morgan asked standing up from the couch.
"Yup" me and miya said. we walked out of the room and down to the lobby because that's where we r supposed to meet. the boys were there waiting for us like usual. niall walked up to me giving me a kiss.
"You look beautiful" he said making me blush. we walked into one of the many restaurants and found a spot to eat. we finished eating which was really good then decided to go to a bar that was just across from the restaurant. we all got drunk even liam around 4:30 am we divided to go back to our rooms. niall walked me to my door to say goodnight.
"Goodnight babe" he slurred
"Goodnight ni" I said kissing him which turned out to be a heated make out session. miya had to pull as away from each other.
"I love u" I said to him walking into the room. I stumbled to my room and flopped onto the bed and fell asleep.

-----------///
That's chapter 29! hope u guys like it. u guys can see the girls' outfits on my polyvore account which is @awallack. love u guys!

Ashton:)