Chapter 11

Kendall's POV

There in front of me was a sign that said
"Kendall will u go out with me?" I was shocked I didn't think this would ever happen.
"Look I know that we haven't known each other for a long time but it feels like I've known u for my whole life, Kendall will u go out with me?" niall said/asked.
"YESS!! Of course yes!" I replied with a huge smile on my face! For the rest of the night we went home watched movies in my room and eventually fell asleep in my bed.

---------------------------------------------------

The next morning~

Kendall's POV

I woke up and rolled over and Niall was gone from the spot and it was quiet in the house again so they must have gone to the recording studio. I got out of bed got changed into a dark red crop top and high waisted shorts. I walked downstairs pulled out my phone and called Miya. I really want to get my belly button pierced to I'll see if she wants to come with.

"Hey miya, it's Kendall. I was wondering if u wanted to come with me to get my belly button pierced?" I asked her.
"Yeah sure ill come, I'm actually going to get mine done too." she said.
"Okay, come to my house and we can drive together or do u want me to pick u up?"
"Come pick me up, if that's alright"
"Yeah that's fine I'll be there in 10" I said to her and hung up. I grabbed my purse and walked out of the door and into one of the range rovers. I got to Miya's house and out she comes look beautiful as always. she's wearing a floral crop top and high waisted shorts.
"Morning!" she happily said to me.
"Hello!" I said back to her.
"So do u know any places where yet do piercings?" I asked her.
"Um I think there's a little shop near the mall that's called 'tattoos and piercings'" she said
"Okay sounds good!"
"So how was ur date with Niall last night? Harry told me last night when we were texting."she asked.
"Well he asked me to be his girlfriend!" I said blushing.
"U said yes right?" she asked
"Of course I did!" we pulled up to the shop and walked inside. We got inside of the shop and sat down waiting for our names to be called.

----------------------------------------------------

Well that's chapter 11! hoping u guys r like it so far!

Go to my polyvore account an check out Kendall and Miya's outfits for the day! My account is awallack.

Tootles:)<3
Ashton