Chapter 18

Kendall's POV

I just texted Morgan asking her if she could come.

Yes I can, would I be able to stay the night at ur house? -Morgan

Yup u can, u can come over now if u want -Kendall

Okayy I'll be there in 10 minutes -Morgan

We were all still sitting around table just talking.
"Morgan is on her way over so me and miya will be going to my room now, call me when she gets here" I said. me and miya walked up stairs to my bedroom and turned on the curling iron and got our dresses and high heels out and put them neatly on my bed.
"Kendall Morgan is here!" niall yelled up to us
"Okay we're coming" I yelled back. We walked downstairs and saw Morgan talking with Louis near the kitchen. once she heard us coming down the stairs she said bye to Louis and came to us.
"Hello" she said
"Hey!" me and miya said.
"Let's go back upstairs" miya said. we walked upstairs and when Morgan saw my bedroom she was in shock just how I was in shock when I first saw my room. she finally started talking.
"Wow" is all that she could say. me and miya just laughed at her.
"Okay so I'm going to do hair, Miya's doing makeup, and u can do nails if u want" I said to her.
"Alright sounds good" she said looking around my room. I started doing Miya's hair all I did was put it up in like a fancy hair bun thingy I don't know what to call it, next I did Morgans which was a waterfall braid with curls, then I did my hair I just did loose curls. miya did our makeup nicely all that she did was the colours of our dresses and liquid eyeliner. Morgan just did solid colours so Miya's nails were purple since her dress is purple, Morgans nails were gold and so were mine because our dresses are gold. We put our dresses on after our nails were dry. We put our dresses on and we looked amazing! miya had a purple lace dress with black high heels, Morgan had a white and gold dress with white high heels, and I had a gold dress with black high heels.
"Are u girls ready yet?" we heard Louis yell from the bottom of the stairs.
"Yep! we're coming" I yelled back. we left my room and started goin downstairs we got to the top of te stairs and the guys I guess heard our high heels clicking against the floor so they all turned around and saw us and they're mouths dropped to the floor. we walked downstairs and we were just staring at the boys laughing.
"Wow, u girls look beautiful" liam said to us. niall came up to me and kissed me on the lips saying that I looked very beautiful!
"Well u look very handsome" I replied to him smiling. we got to the car and headed towards the club. We got to the club and me and niall went straight to the bar to get all of us a drink while everyone else went to look for a place to sit. we got a bunch of beers and walked towards our group which found a booth near the back of the club. we all downed our beers and called the waiter to get us some more drinks. We were all kinda tipsy when we decided to go to te dance floor. Harry and miya went somewhere and Morgan and Louis were talking to each other about random crap. Me and Niall were probably the worst out of everyone at the end of the night. we couldn't even walk so Harry carried me and Liam carried Niall to the car. we got home and me and niall got carried to his bedroom and just laid down there and just burst out laughing just randomly. liam came back to the room and gave us both aspirins and a glass of water.
"I need to change" I said once liam left the room. I crawled to Niall's closet and grabbed a pair of his sweats and one of his dirty t-shirts so that it would smell like him. I got changed which was really hard. I tried standin up and walking back to bed but that didn't work out to well, I was doing good until I fell on my face and niall burst out laughing which made me laugh really hard. I eventually got to the bed and hopped on and looked at Niall and kissed him.
"Goodnight babe" he said kissing me again.
"Goodnight cutie" I replied kissing my one final time before closing my eyes and falling asleep.

----------------------------------------------------

That's chapter 18! Hope u guys like the chapter! check out what the girls were wearing to the club at my polyvore account which is awallack. love u guys!:*

Ashton:)<3