Chapter 24

Kendall's POV

For the rest of the night we stayed at the restaurant and went home an went to bed..

~the next day~

I woke up and looked at my calendar that's near my bed. only a week till my birthday!! I got up and got dressed into my love Niall shirt and a pair of grey sweats, I put my hair into a messy bun and put on a pair of light brown Uggs. I walked downstairs to see the boys and my father sitting at the kitchen table drinking coffee dad must have came back this morning from LA.
"Dad is everything alright at the house in LA?" I asked him pouring myself a cupa coffee.
"Yeah, the alarms were going off and no one knew how to stop them so I had to go there to turn them off" he said.
"Oh" is all I said, I sat down beside Liam and smiled up at him.
"So Kendall since it's ur birthday in a week, and I won't be here so I'm going to give u ur gift now" he said.
"Oh where r u going?" I asked him.
"Xfactor is starting up again" he said getting up and walking upstairs to get my gift I assume. He came back with an envelope in his hand, he handed it to me and said happy birthday kissing me on the forehead. I opened the envelope and there was a beautiful card but when I opened the card up I was shocked to see what was inside. inside the card was 8 plane tickets, I squealed and ran and gave him a hug and a kiss on the cheek.
"Thank you, thank you!!" I said to him with a big smile on my face.
"When do we leave?" I asked him
"Thursday, and ur gone for two weeks" he said.
"I guess ur not coming then" I said getting sad
"No I'm not, but u can invite Morgan and miya to go with u and the boys" he said with a smile
"Okay" I reply with a smile.
"We also have ur present also" liam says going upstairs to get it, he walks back down a couple minutes later with a giant box in his hands. he puts the box on the table, I walk over to it and take off the lid of it. I'm speechless I can't believe what is in front of me. Laying there in the box is the cutest Pomeranian husky, it's eyes are a icy blue they're like Niall's.
"U guys r honestly the best" I said giving them all hugs and kisses on there cheeks. I grab the puppy out of the box and it had a pink leash on it so it's obviously a girl.
"What r u going to name her babe?" niall asked me.
"Hmm I think the name Ellie suits her well" I said looking my puppy in the eyes. she's the cutest dog I have ever seen.
"That was just a group gift we have our own separate gifts" liam said. when he said that all the guys ran upstairs besides Liam's since he already had his, they came back down with gifts in there hands/arms. they gave me a pandora bracelet with a bunch of charms and Niall gave me a necklace that said 'I'm in love with you and all your little things'.
"Thank u, u guys" I said giving them all hugs again. I grabbed Ellie and started walking with her upstairs to my bedroom to phone Miya and Morgan. I phoned Morgan first and she answered on the third ring.

(Kendall in bold letters)

Hello?
Hey Morgan! so u got any plans for the next two weeks?
Ummm I don't think so why?
Because we r going to mexico!!!!
Really?
Yup, it was a birthday present from my father.
Omg!!! I'm goin to pack tonight, when do we leave?
Thursday, so u have two days to pack.
Okay, I have to go I'm workin righ now bye!

After we got off the phone I phoned miya an told her the same thing, she's really excited that we're going! that night when I fell asleep with Niall and Ellie and I dreamed about our vacation coming up in a couple days!

----------------------------------------------------

That's chapter 24. Sorry it took me so long to update. love u guys:* u can go to my polyvore account to see what Kendall wore in this chapter and what she got for her birthday present my account is awallack

Ashton:)<3