Chapter 30

Kendall's POV

I woke up with a major head ache, I rolled over and looked at the alarm clock on the table it read 10:39. I got and walked to the middle of my room and bent down to open my suit case to find an Advil for my head ache. I took one then changed out of my clothes from last night and into some spanks and Niall's t-shirt. I walked out side and saw Harry and miya cuddled up on the couch watching some Spanish tv show.
"Morning" I said to them walking into the little kitchen looking for something to eat. I grabbed an apple and walked back into the living room, I texted Niall telling him that when he wakes up that he can come to our suite. I sat down and started eating my apple and watching the tv with miya and Harry. We watched tv for awhile then the rest of the boys woke up and came over.
"Hey, miya do u want to go shopping when Morgan wakes up?" I asked her. "Yeah, sure!" she said, "we should probably go get ready and wake up morgan." she says getting up and putting her plate and cup in the sink and walking into her bedroom me following behind her and going to my room. I hoped into the shower and got changed into a white tank top and some shorts that are blue and white I put on a pear of sandals with some diamonds on the straps. I walked out of my room and saw Morgan and miya waiting for me in the living room, miya was wearing a black tank tops with stripes and a pair of light blue shorts with a pair of black sandals, Morgan was wearing a light orange tank top and light white shorts with a pair of sandals. we walked out the door saying goodbye to the boys who were still watching tv in our room.
"Where do u want to go first?" Morgan asked
"I don't know, why don't we ask one of the workers where all the good shops are" I said looking around. We asked one of the workers and try told us where all the good shops that we would like would be. Since it was a beautiful day today we decided that we would walk. We shopped for a while but got tired after a while because it was so hot outside, we decided that we would go back to the hotel drop our stuff off and then get changed and go swimming in the ocean. we got back to the hotel and walked into our room. I texted Niall saying to tell them that we're going swimming and that the boys are allowed to come. he texted me back saying that they would be at our room in 10 minutes, I told the girls then went to my room to find a bathing suit to get change into. I got changed into a bikini that was floral and bright colours. I put a cover up on and walked out of my room, the boys were already here an the girls had just gotten out of there rooms. Morgan was wearing a blue bandeau top and floral print bottoms, miya was wearing a neon green bandeau top and bottoms. we walked out of the doors in my room since it was the closest and went on to the hot beach. we swam for awhile then we got tired and went back into the room and got changed then watched a couple movies then fell asleep.

----------////
That's chapter 30. hope u guys like it!!! love u guys! thanks for all the reads I'm surprised I have 2.9k reads!!!!
The girls outfits and bathing suits will be up on my polyvore account which is awallack.

Ashton;)<3