Chapter 8

Kendall's POV

When I woke up in the morning I wanted to do something today! so I got up took a nice long shower got out then blow dried my hair then did a braid. I went to my closet looked around and found a pair of white high waisted shorts and a red lace shirt and with a pair of red sneakers with the heel (you can go to my polyvor account and look at the out fit: my account is awallack and it's called going to the mall).. I got changed and grabbed my red heart shaped sunglasses and a red purse and headed down stairs I figured that I'm going to go to the mall by myself. I went into the kitchen and grabbed an apple and said goodbye to the boys and left I didn't know which car to take so I just hopped into the Range Rover and took off.
~skipping drive cause it's boring~

I pulled up to the mall and first decided to shop for a bit then I can go get lunch. but first I'm going to go to Starbucks and get a Frappuccino. I walked into the Starbucks and there was no line so I went and ordered. the girl that was working looked to be about my age, she had brown hair,and green eyes she's really pretty. her name tag read out 'Miya' I walked up to her and ordered my Frappuccino and started talking to her.
"What's ur name?" she asked.
"My name is Kendall, what about yours?" I asked her even though I know it.
"My name is miya"she said. she didn't have a British accent so she's not from around here.
"Where are u from u don't have a British accent?" I asked her.
"Oh, I'm from Canada." she replied
"Why'd u move out here"
"I started to go to college here and then I started working here."
"Ohhh okay. where do u go to college?"
"I go to Manchester university"she said.
"Okay I don't go to college I just moved from Yorkshire, I moved in with my dad."
"Okay, hey I was wondering since my shift ends in 10 minutes if u want to hangout around the mall or something?"she asked
"Sure yeah that would sound great!"
"Okay um if u want u can go sit down and I can ask since there is no one around her if I can leave."
"Okay"
She went to the back to ask her boss if she could leave early. she came back with a smile on her face and she didn't have her apron on anymore so I guessed that she is allowed to leave.
"Alright let's get going!" She said to me. we walked out of the Starbucks and to forever 21 we got some shirts and shorts and stuff I also got some fall stuff so that I won't be so cold. We started getting tired because of carrying around a bunch of bags so we went back to our cars which were beside each other.
"Hey do u want to come over tonight and spend the night? my dad isn't home a lot." I asked her
"Yeah sure my roommate at my dorm is never in she's always partying."
"Okay u can follow me, it'll only take about 15 minutes to get to my house." I told her.
"Kk" she said back. I got into the car and started it up and drove off. I kept looking through the mirror to make sure miya was still following me. we pulled up to my house, I got out and Miya's in her car she has shock written all over her face. she finally got out of her car and said "holy shit!" I just laughed at her. we got all of our stuff and walked into the house. she saw all the records with my dads name on them, she couldn't say anything she was speechless. we put all of our stuff in my room and walked downstairs I walked into the kitchen and saw that there was another note on the counter.

Kendall,
We have gone out for a bit we will see u tomorrow morning! have fun!!! but don't have to much fun without us!
Love you,
The 1D boys <3

Miya was reading that whole entire note and screamed.
"Ahhhhhh OMG OMG OMG OMG U LIVE WITH ONE DIRECTION??? AND UR DAD IS SIMON COWELL!!! WHY DIDNT U TELL ME????" she screamed at me.
"This is exactly why I didn't tell u." I told her
"Okay okay ill calm down."she replied
"Sooo which one is ur favourite?" I asked her hoping that she didn't say Niall.
"Mine would definitely be Harry." she said.
"I could set u guys up!" I told her
"He wouldn't like me." She said
"What do u mean ur so pretty when he sees u tomorrow he'll be their that's speechless."
"Haha yeah okay." she said.
For the rest of the night we watched movies and just talked about each other at about 1:30 we went to bed the boys still weren't home at that time so they must be having a good time!!

----------------------------------------------------

That's chapter 8 everyone! follow me on Instagram! @ashtonw44 my account is on private but if u follow me I'll follow u back!!

Tootles :) <3
Ashton