Chapter 12

Kendall's POV

We have just gone into the back to get our belly buttons done.
"Do u want to go first?" Miya asked.
"Sure I guess." I got in the chair and I didn't have to pull up my shirt since I was wearing a crop top. the guy grabbed the gun thingy and put it on my belly button I felt a pinch but that's all, it didn't hurt at all. next up was Miya, she sat in the chair and u could tell that she was nervous cause of her facial expression. She felt the pinch and kinda yelped but that's all. we got to pick out our belly rings, I got one that has gold and has leaves on it and Miya got one that has gold and diamonds on it. we got to the front desk and paid for our piercings and left.
"So I'd ur dad ever around?" miya asked me.
"Sometimes he is, he should be coming back from LA soon but I'm not sure when I haven't talked to him since he left and I didn't even get to say bye so him." I replied to her.
"Oh" is all she said.
"Do u want to go to Starbucks then we can go to my house, I'm sure the boys will be back."
"Yeah sure lets do that." we got to Starbucks and I got a cotton candy frappucchino and she got the same. we got to my house and the door was wide open. I looked over at Miya and she just looked back at me and shrugged her shoulders. we got out of the car and walked into the house, it was trashed completely. the big mirror was smashed the chandelier was on the floor broken into a million pieces we were shocked. we walked into the living room the tv was gone so was the xbox, playstation, and the DVD/blue ray player. we walked into the kitchen nothing was touched in there because there was really nothing in there. I run up stairs to my bedroom and opened my door. my MacBook was gone so was the tv, I darted towards my jewelry box and opened it and my mothers necklace was gone. I started crying that was the only thing that was left of her. I grabbed the phone and called my dad and the cops. my dad said that he would get home the fastest he could and the cops said they should be here in a few minutes. I called Niall and explained everything to him, he said that him and the boys r on there way home already so they should be here soon. The cops showed up and told us to wait outside while they run some tests for DNA. the boys arrived and Niall came running for me and have me a hug while I sobbed into his t-shirt. The cops came out and said that we were to leave the house and to stay at a hotel, they told us that we weren't allowed to go inside to get any of our stuff so we just went to find a hotel with nothing. We got to the hotel am I called dibs to be with Niall. miya was with Harry and Louis, Liam and zayn r going to share a room. me and Niall got to our room and I hoped into bed still wearing shorts and a crop top. Niall took off his shirt and just left his shorts on, I grabbed his shirt and walked to the bathroom and changed into his shirt. I walked out and layed down with Niall, it took me a while but I eventually fell asleep to him singing moments in my ear.

----------------------------------------------------

Comment, vote, etc.

U guys can go see miya and Kendall's outfits for the day and there belly button rings on my polyvore account: awallack. thanks for the 200 reads!!

Tootles:)<3
Ashton