Chapter 13

Kendall's POV

I woke up the next morning with tear stained cheeks. Niall was still sleeping so I quietly got out of the bed and walked into the bedroom and got changed into the clothes I was wearing yesterday.
"Kendall..." niall groaned
"What?"
"I have to pee hurry up." He replied.
"Okay just a second" I got out of the washroom fulling clothed and lied down on the bed waiting for Niall to get out of the washroom. he finally got out and got dressed. we grabbed our phones and walked out of the hotel room,we walked down to the lobby and everyone was there waiting for us to come down.
"Glad u guys can join us." Louis teases.
"Shut up" I said back to him. We had to stop at the cop station to see if we were allowed to go home so we stopped there and they had gotten finger prints on some of the stuff in my room so they said that we can go back home. I hope that I'll get my mothers necklace back... we got home and the floors were sweeped and it was all cleaned up, the maids must have cleaned up before my father gets home. speaking of him I wonder where he is.
"Have any of u guys talked to my dad lately?" I asked no one in particular.
"I texted him back at the hotel and he was just leaving LA." liam said
"Okay thanks daddy direction :)." I said to him. I decided that I was going to take a nap so I said bye to everyone and went to my room.

Niall's POV

"hey Harry do u and miya want to go on a double date with me and kendall?" I asked him
"Yeah sure ill text her and ask her"

----------------------------------------------------

That's chapter 13, sorry it's so short. hope u guys r liking it so far! follow me on Instagram @ashtonw44

Tootles:)<3
Ashton