chapter 33

Kendall's POV

I woke up without niall with me so i decided to go and take a tub for a bit. i grabbed a towel and walked into my bathroom with my phone, i walked over to my tub and turned the facet to hot. i stripped down and hoped in.

~15 minutes later~

i got out of the tub and rapped the towel around me and walked out of my bathroom and into my room then inot my closet. i found a grey sweater top and black skinny jeans along with a black pair of TOMS, i grabbed my neckalce from niall off my night stnd and walked out of my room and downstairs.
"Morning guys" I said to te boys walking over to niall and giving him a kiss.
"Morning, we were thinking about go out tonight" Louis said to me.
"Okay sure, I have to work today so I'll be home around 3:30" I said to the boys grabbing an apple and giving niall one final kiss and walking out of the house hearing the boys saying bye. I got to work and did some errands and took some photos then looked at te clock and noticed it was time to leave. I got home said uh to the boys talked to them for awhile them walked upstairs to my room to get ready. I got dressed into a black dress with gold things around the neck, I slipped on a pair of black heels, put on bright red lipstick, put eyeliner, eye shadow, and mascara, and then I straightened my hair. I walked down the stairs once I was ready and saw that the only person that was missing was zayn.
"Is zayn coming?" I asked the boys.
"No he has a date tonight with a girl" liam said.
"Alright let's go!" I said . I grabbed Niall's hand and walked out the door. we got drunk really badly and ended up waking home since we couldn't find the boys anywhere around the club. we stumbled into the house making out it was pitch black so we walked upstairs still making out and made it into Niall's room. niall backed me up on to his bed then pushed me down, he got on top of me and started kissing my neck, and u guys no what happens next..... (sex);)

~next week~

I had just found out that Niall and the boys were going on tour. the boys and myself asked my father if I could come but he only said no.
"Babe when r u guys leaving?" I asked him.
"2 days" he replied giving me a kiss on the cheek. all of a sudden my stomach did a weird thing then it felt like I was going to puke so I ran into my bathroom and threw up all of lunch that was in my stomach. niall came in and rubbed my back and held back my hair. I thought maybe I was just not feeling very well so I let it slide but for the next week and a half I was puking. I was with miya one day when I started puking so I ran into my bathroom and threw up again.
"Kendall maybe u should take a pregnancy test" she said looking down at me. I nodded my head because maybe I am pregnant from that night with Niall. we drove to the nearest drug store and got a pregnancy test we drove back to my house. I texted niall telling him what was going on so he said to Skype him since he was already on tour. we walked into my room grabbed my laptop connected to Skype and while I was peeing on the stick miya was talkin to niall and the boys. once I was done I walked back into my room and sat down beside miya looking at niall and waiting for the thing to beep saying my results. it had finally beeped but I didn't want to look at it so miya took it and starred at it,she nudged me and I looked at it.
"Positive" I quietly whispered......

------/////
That's chapter 33 the book is soon coming to an end but once u finish reading this one I also have another one u can read it's a Harry styles fanfic and it's called 'fallen'. Kendall's outfits will be on my polyvore account @awallack so check them out.

Ashton :)