epilogue

guys I'm sorry but this is the last chapter of this book, I have to much stuff going on in my life and I feel bad for making you guys wait a couple weeks for the next chapter and so yeah I hope you guys aren't mad at me, its just the right thing to do. thanks so much guys! love you's :*

----------------------------------------------

Kendall's POV

it's been 13 years, me and niall have three kids, jackson 13, Amanda 10, and Colby 6. one direction are still going strong, they have 21 albums and girls are still going crazy over them, jackson is definitely like Niall, he's got his music background and has a beautiful voice, Amanda is more like me she likes to draw and take photography and Colby is kinda a mixture of me and Niall. at the moment Niall and the guys are on tour in North America so I'm alone with the kids.

"jackson?!?" I yelled through the house.

"yeah, mom?" he yelled back from I think the recording studio.

"what do you want for lunch?" I yelled back.

"I don't know, anything is great!" he yelled then I heard music start to play, meaning he was starting to sing again. I walked back over into the kitchen and made him two sandwiches, and started walking towards the recording studio, I walked down the hallway hearing the beginning to fire proof starting to play, I stood in the doorway and took out my phone to record it.

"that was absoulutly amazing" I said once he was done singing, " I'm sending it to your dad" I said walking out of the recording room and into the hallway.

"no mom please dont, I don't want him to show the guys" he said.

"why not? you're really good and you're dad should see that" I said pressing send and it sending off to Niall's phone.

"argh fine then" he said slowly walking back into the recording studio.

"something good will come out of this, I'm sure of it!" i said walking out of the hallway and back into the kitchen.

Niall's POV (yeah, haven't done one of these in a while:))"

"alright that's a wrap guys" Simon said to us. we had just finished a music video, and now we're finally done.

I walked over to my dressing room, grabbing my phone in the process. I noticed that I had a text from Kendall. I opened it to see a recording.

listen to this, you won't regret it, hope to see you soon love you!

is all it said with a recording attached to it. I opened it and heard one of the most beautiful voice ever.

it was jackson.

"guys come listen to this" I called the boys over to me. they all crowded looking down at my phone. I pressed play and watched their facial expressions, they were shocked.

"who is that singing?" I heard from behind us, we all turned and saw Simon standing there.

"that's jackson, my son" I said to him grinning from ear to ear.

"wow, we need to get him signed" he said to me.

"really? he's going to be so excited!" i said happily.

"yeah, for sure I'll call him in a weeks time. I'll see you guys in a couple months. bye boys" he said waving and walking away. we all said goodbye, and we just kinda stood there for a bit.

"holy shit, jackson has a really good singing voice" harry said looking over at me.

"yeah, I didn't think he did" I said back, " well boys, im going see you guys later in the week. bye!" I said grabbing my sweater and waving and leaving the building. I walked over to my Range Rover, hoped in and drove home.

----------------------------------------------

2 weeks later

Kendall's POV

"babe are you almost ready?" I asked Niall, who was in the bathroom.

"yeah, just a sec in tying my bow tie" he said back. we were getting ready to go to the Grammys but we were leaving the kids back with the nanny. i strapped my heels on and got up and looked at myself in the mirror, I was wearing an Alexander McQueen dress and heels. Niall walked out of the bathroom and over to me.

"you look beautiful" he said kissing my lips.

"thanks love, you look very handsome" I said back to him and smiling, he smiled back and grabbed my hand.

"let's go" he said pulling me out of the room. we walked downstairs to see the kids all watching a movie on Netflix.

"guys come give us a kiss, we won't see you when we get back" I said waiting for them to walk over. one by one they got off there lazy bums and came and given us a kiss and saying love you.

"you guys be good for Sarah, no causing trouble" Niall said sternly. we said goodbye to Sarah and left the house. we got into the limo we had for us and the rest of the guys and their wives.

"first stop, louis house" Niall said to the driver. he nodded his head and began to drive.

~skipping car ride~

we have just arrived to the arena it is held at.

"alright, who's going first?" Liam asked, holding onto Anna's hand. the guys all looked at each other.

"fine, Niall lets go" I said grabbing his hand and opening the door. all I saw were bright flashing lights. we held hands and walked down the red carpet, stopping to talk to reporters and take photos for magazines. we walked into the venue and sat down in our assigned seats. I guy that I had recognized to be Jim Carey, was walking over towards us.

"hello, you must be the great niall horan" he said shaking Niall's hand. niall stood and started talking to him about his movies and such. then Jim looked over Niall's shoulder and saw me.

"and who must this be?" he said extending his arm towards me. I stood quickly and shook his hand.

"this is my wife and Simon's daughter"

----------------------------------------------

comment, vote, etc.

that's the end guys:( thank you guys for everything. I love you guys so much!

ashton:)