Chapter 38

Kendall's POV

I wake up to a scream and then glass shattering. I get out of bed and try to get down the stairs as fast as I could.
"What the hell is going on?" I said to Louis and Harry.
"Harry decided to scare me while I had a plate in my hand, sorry if we woke u" Louis said.
"It's alright just next time Harry don't scare louis" I said walking back upstairs and into my room and sitting on my bed before walking into bathroom and turning on the tub. I got undressed and hoped into the bath. I suddenly heard a knock at the door.
"Yes?" I said hoping it was niall and not one of the other boys.
"Is it alright if I came in?" I heard Niall's Irish accent through the door.
"Yeah" I said. he walked in and sat on the stool.
"My mum is coming in, in about a day" he said.
"Really?" I said, I've never met Niall's mother before.
"Yeah, sorry this is kids sudden. but she's been dieing to meet u" he said placing him feet in the tub.
"I need to clean up around here then" I said deciding to get out of the tub.
"No babe stay me and the boys will clean up, just relax please" he said getting up and crouching down to kiss my forehead.
"I love u" he said standing up.
"I love u too" I said watching him leave my bathroom. I was laying in the tub when I felt a pain in my lower stomach. I thought maybe the baby kicked to hard so I just kept on relaxing, when all of a sudden I felt it happen again but this time it hurt more.
"NIALL?!??!" I yelled. "NIALL! HURRY UP SOMETHINGS WRONG!" I yelled again in pain.
"What ?!?" he said running in.
"I think I might be going into labor, I need to get out" I said in a panic.
"Okay" he said helping me up. he grabbed a towel and walked out of the bathroom and into my closet to get some clothes.
"GUYS?" I hear niall yell. the boys run upstairs and into my room.
"Yeah" they all said at the same time.
"Kendall might be going into labor, we need to get the baby clothes and the baby car seat into the car can u guys do that?" he said.
"Yeah, is it all in the baby room?" liam asked.
"Yeah, please hurry" niall replied then walked back into the bathroom handing me my clothes. He helped me put my clothes on then grabbed my bag of clothes that I had ready waiting near my bedroom door.
"We're done" Louis said walking back in.
"Alright let's go" niall said leading me down the stairs. we got into the car and the pain started to increase.
"Hurry up and drive faster zayn" I said to him in pain. zayn sped up and we arrived to the hospital.
"Harry go and get a wheel chair from the inside and liam go check her in please" niall said helping me get out. The boys went to do that stuff and Harry brought me the wheel chair.
"Louis can u please calm my dad and tell him" I said.
"Yeah" he said walking away. niall wheeled me in and the nurses took me into a room.
"it looks like u are going to have your baby today or tomorrow" she said "you are 6 centimetres dilated, I will come and check to see how you're doing in an hour" the nurse said leaving my room. I laid in pain.

~6 painful hours later~

Jackson Carter Horan was born. He is a healthy beautiful baby boy. he weighs 7.5 pounds and 6 ounces which is surprising because he is a premature baby. he has his dads brown hair and he has my brown eyes and my nose. everyone has been very excited to see him.
"Babe?" I hear niall ask.
"Yeah?" I reply.
"I have some people here to meet u" he said I looked behind him and saw his mom, dad, and his brother.
"Oh my god! it's so nice to meet u" I said to his mom hugging her well trying to hug her.
"You to" she said kissing my forehead. "now where is my grandson?" she asked.
"The nurses have him just checking some stuff." I said. we sat and talked for a couple of hours held onto Jackson and it was about 9:30 when everyone left.
"We did good babe" niall said climbing next to me in my small bed.
"i love u ni" I said kissing him.
"I love you too" he said. after about ten minutes I heard him lightly snoring. I fell asleep thinking about our future and what it's going to hold.

---////
YAYY ! she had the baby. I hope u guys were surprised love u guys lots and lots <3 :*

Ashton:)