Chapter 3

Niall's POV

when Simons daughter, Kendall walked in the kitchen I couldn't believe my eyes, shes so beautiful, the way her blonde hair falls down her back and her blue eyes that twinkle under the light. When I hugged her she smelt so good like strawberries or something. I didn't want to look like a creep and just stare at her so I looked at the ground. When we walked out of the kitchen Harry was the first to speak up.

"Holy shit, she is hot!" He says.

"Yeah she's beautiful..." I said quietly hoping no one would hear me.

Everyone looked at me after I said that and smirked at me.

"Does Mr. Niall have a crush on Ms. Kendall?" Louis said smirking.

"How can I have a crush when I just met her and I barely know her anyway, and if I did like her she wouldn't date me or even think about liking me." I said looking at the ground.

"Yeah okay whatever," Zayn says.

"It's true" I said.

I heard one of the bedroom doors close from upstairs and then Simon walked out of the kitchen so I assume that Kendall went back to bed.

"Well boys Im heading to bed, you guys can crash on the couches or in any of the guest bedrooms" Simon says.

"Okay goodnight." we all say.

All of a sudden I get really tired and said good night to the boys and walked up stairs to the room that I normally sleep in when I'm here which is beside Kendall's room. I go into the bathroom and brush my teeth, I walked back to my bed and took off my shirt and threw on a pair of sweatpants and hoped into bed. I turned off the light and rolled over and fell asleep thinking about Kendall.

---------------------------------------------------

Well that's chapter 3! I hope u guys r liking it so far!

Vote, comment, etc.

Byyyye

~Ashton