chapter 44

Kendall's POV

"Kendall wake up" niall said shaking me.

"hmm what do u want?" I asked not wanting to wake up.

"we need to go shopping for furniture" he said kissing my forehead.

"okay just let me shower and get changed" I said sitting up from my spot on the bed, "where is jackson?" I asked him.

"Liam and his new girlfriend are here they're gonna help us shop" he said. I didn't even know that Liam was talking to a girl... oooops.

"okay, well tell them I'll be down in half an hour" I said getting out of the bed. niall nodded and walked out of the room. I walked over to my closet opening the huge door. I got a pair of brown skinny jeans and a grey top that said "I would prefer not to". I took my clothes into the bathroom and took a shower, I quickly got changed, I blow dried my hair in loose waves that went over my shoulders.

I got out of the bathroom and walked down the stairs, into the kitchen where I heard people talking and laughing. I walked in and see liam, his girlfriend, and niall holding jackson standing and talking around the kitchen island.

"hey! Kendall" liam said looking over at me smiling.

"hey liam" I said walking over and giving him a hug.

"this is my girlfriend Anna" he said pointing to the girl that was standing beside him.

"hi I'm Kendall it's nice to meet u" I said reaching over and shaking her hand.

"I've heard quite a lot about u from all the guys" she said smiling. she had blonde hair, and pretty blue eyes. "oh, by the way ur son is very adorable too" she said smiling. I thanked her and we talked about what she does, I found out that she's going to university to be a nurse and that she's a originally from Holmes chapel and that Harry actually got Liam and Anna together.

"what time do u guys wanna leave? I have to wait for my aunt to get here to watch jackson but after that we can go?" I asked them taking jackson from Niall's arms.

"yeah that sounds good" liam said. as soon as Liam said that I heard a knock on the door. I walked over to the door and opening it to see my aunt, uncle, and my little cousin that I haven't seen in a year and a half.

"jessi!" I said pulling my little cousin in for a tight hug, she was about 13 years old.

"hey Kenny" she said pulling out of the hug.

"how's life?" I asked her. she had grown a bit since I last saw her and she had died her hair a lighter colour.

"it's good! how bout yours?" he asked looking up at me.

" it's really good, do u wanna come meet everyone?" I asked her. she nodded her head and we walked into the kitchen.

"niall, Liam and Anna this is my little cousin Jessie" I said pulling her towards me. they all said hi and Jessie kinda stood there awkwardly.

"alright let's go guys" I said walking over and giving jackson a kiss and taking him over to my aunt to hold. we all said our goodbye and walked out to our cars. I was taking Niall's range rover, Liam was taking his to, Anna was driving in her Audi and Niall was gonna drive my uncles truck that he had brought for us to use today. we all met up at the furniture store.

"alright, let's get going" I said to the guys and girl. we walked into the store and there was no one in there.

"that's weird, usually it's packed with people" I said to Niall.

"that's one of the perks of being in a boy band" he said smirking at me, of course he would do that.

"guys go together and girls will go together?" I said/asked.