Chapter 31

Kendall's POV

I woke up and walked into the bathroom to take a shower since I smelt like salt water from last night. I got out of the shower and changed into a crop top and a pair of shorts and flip flops. I walked out side my room and walked to the kitchen to get something to eat. I grabbed some grapes and some kind of food that looked really good and walked back into my room since no one was up, so I decided to text Niall to see if he was awake.

(Kendall in bold letters)

Hey babe just wanted to know if u were up.
Hey morning beautiful yes I am up do u want to go for a walk?
Yeah sure meet in the lobby in like 5 minutes?
Yeah okay see u soon <3

I got up put my garbage into the trash can then walked to the lobby. Niall was already there so we said good morning and kissed.
"How was ur sleep?" he asked me.
"Good, but I wish that I had u to hold me" I said
"Tonight would u like to sleep with me in my room?" he asked
"Yeah sure!" I said smiling up to him. we walked around the resort which was huge. we saw some pretty cool looking animals that we have both never seen or heard about. it's about lunch time so we decided to go out and get some.
"What do u want?" he asked looking at the menu
"Hmm I think I'm going to get a salad and a taco that looks really good!" I said to him, "what about u?"
"I think I'll get a variety of foods" he said. I just smiled at him and waved a waiter to come over.
"Hello there what would u like to get?" The waitron asked me having his back to niall, he was cute but not as cute as Niall.
"Um I'll have a salad and one of these tacos" I said pointing to the taco that I want on my menu.
"Alright that sounds good, and what about u" he said to niall. Niall listed all the stuff tht he wanted and the waiter walked away.
"I was thinking do u want to go tonight?" niall asked me.
"Yeah sure should I wear something fancy or casual?"
"Fancy!" he said. the waiter came back about 15 minutes later with all our good which was delicious! we started to make our way back to our rooms since it was around 3:30 and Niall said that we would leave around 5:30. we arrived at the hotel and walked up to our rooms an said goodbye to each other and walked into our rooms.
"Hey" I said to miya and Morgan who were at the table talking.
"Hi" they said not looking up at me.
"What's up?" I asked them.
"Nothing" Morgan said.
"Okay well I'm going to go get ready for my date" I said to them walking down the hall and into my room. I think they're mad at me because I didn't tell them where I was or where I was going but it's whatever. I walked to the closet and walked in there and tried looking for something to wear. I found a dress that is a cream colour and has like lace on the top part on it.i found a cream colour of high heels and I walked into the bathroom out some make up on but not much I put on a ring that was like an arrow that raps around ur finger. I put the dress on and my heels, I did my hair into loose curls. I looked at the time and it was 5:20 I walked out of my room and started walking down the halls and I could hear the boys voices so tht means that they r all here. I walked around the corner and saw them all watching tv. Harry saw me come around the corner and whistled at me which made everyone turn and look at me.
"Hey, she mine" niall said to Harry, which made everyone laugh. niall got up off the couch and walk over to me.
"U look beautiful babe" he said kissing me.
"U don't look so bad urself" I said smiling up at him.
"Are u ready to go?" He asked grabbing my hand.
"Yeah, bye guys" I said to everyone and me and niall left.
"Where are we going?" I asked him
"It's a secret" he said looking down at me and smiling. we got out of the hotel and the paparazzi were snapping a bunch of photos but I was used to it because it's happened so many times to me. we walked to a SUV that was waiting for us and Niall told the driver where to take us. we talked for a while when we pulled up to a cute little patio that had a table set up with candels, and lights hanging on trees and the ocean was right there.
"It's beautiful" I said to niall giving him a kiss on the cheek. We walked to the table and niall pulled the chair out for me to sit down in. a server came out of a little restaurant and have us our food. we ate and then had some dessert and everything was really good!
"This is amazing niall" I said to him.
"I want to give u something" he said standing up and gettin a little box out of his pocket.
"Wait niall" I said to him thinking he was proposing.
"Don't worry I'm not" he said smiling. he handed me the little box, I opened the lid and tere was a gold necklace that said 'love' on a infinity sign.
"Wow! it's beautiful thanks niall" I said to him standing up and kissing him.
"I love u" I said to him.
"I love u too" he said kissing me once more. we sat around and talked for a couple hours after he gave me the necklace then we decided to go back to the hotel. we said our good nights and kissed each other and we didn't get to sleep together because Liam said that we weren't allowed to so I slept alone thinking about niall.

------////
That's chapter 31! hope u guys like it! u can see the girls and Kendall's outfits on my polyvore account @awallack.

Ashton:)