Chapter 17

Kendall's POV

I got up from my bed, niall must have put me there last night after the movie finished. the boys must have left to go to the recording studio because it's all quiet. I unplugged my phone from the charger and went down stairs. I went into the kitchen and grabbed the eggs and milk out of the fridge poured myself a glass of milk and started making scrambled eggs. while I was doing that I decided to phone miya and see if she wants to come over and watch some movies and then see if she wants to come out with us tonight.
I grabbed my phone and called her he picked up on the third ring.
"Hey what's up Kendall?" She asked.
"Hey I was wondering if u wanted to come over watch some movies together since the boys r recording and then go out tonight and u can stay the night here if u want,so do u?" I asked her.
"Yeah sure, I still in my pjs so I'll come over in them and what should I wear for tonight?" she asked.
"Being a dress, possibly a hot one because Harry would like that!" I said smirking.
"Hahah okay I'll look in my closet, I'll be over in a bit" she said and hung up. I finished making my egg ate it then went up stairs grabbed a pony tail and threw my hair up into a messy bun. About 15 minutes later I hear the doorbell ring so I ran downstairs and saw that miya was here already.
"Hey!!" I said
"Hello!" she said and walked into the house. we went upstairs and put all of her stuff away.
"Let's go uptown and go get some movies for today!" I said. We left the house and got into my favourite range rover! It's the grey one,we basically all have our own car, Harry has the Audi r8, Liam doesn't have a car, zayn has Bentley continental gt, Louis drives a black range rover also, and Niall has the same range rover as me. We got to the movie place and got the movies 'LOL', 'the notebook', 'spring breakers', 'brides maids', and 'despicable me 2' we got them and headed home. we got home and grabbed a bunch of pillows and blankets from the closet and built ourselves a fort on the floor in front of the tv. We finished watching two of the movies which were brides maids and LOL wen the boys got home so they joined us for the last couple of movies. my dad didn't join us because he had to make some business calls or something. The last movie finished I looked at the clock on my phone and saw that it was 5:30.
"Anyone hungry?" I asked.
"Yes!!!" they all yelled at me.
"Okay what do u guys want for supper?" I asked
"We should just order pizza" liam said.
"Okay what do u guys want on ur pizzas?"
"Just get pepperoni and cheese, and a deluxe pizza" Harry replied
"Alright" I said getting up to go into the kitchen to use the phone. I ordered the pizzas and they said that they would deliver then in about 15 minutes. The pizzas finally arrived to the house and Harry answered and the deliverer person turned out to be a directioner and screamed when Harry opened the door, so everyone ran to te door thinking that something bad happened.
"What happened??" Louis asked.
"It's a directioner" Harry said smiling. the girl was crying and just smiling a lot.
"Can I have ur guys' autographs and a picture?" she squeaked.
"Yup, what's ur name beautiful?" liam asked.
"My names Morgan" she was really pretty she had sandy blonde hair and brown eyes with dark eyebrows. I noticed that Louis hasn't said anything so I looked over at them and he was standing there just looking at her. I smiled thinking about them dating, they would be so cute. I got an idea!
"Hey Morgan I was wondering if u wanted to come out with us tonight?" I asked her.
"Um I think I would be able to but I would have to ask my mom if I can." she said
"Okay what's ur number?" I asked her
"It's 123-4567"
"Okay ill text u later and tell u all the details" I said to her getting the pizza out of her arms.
"Okay, I better get going before I get in trouble, nice meeting u all and ill see u guys probably later tonight" she said and left. we went to the kitchen and set down the pizzas, Louis still hasn't said anything so I decided to say something to him.
"Louis has a crush" I said to him making him blush. everyone saw that so they burst out laughing. we finished eating and just sat around talking.

----------------------------------------------------

That's chapter 17. as u guys see that the boys' original girlfriends won't be in this story so if any of u guys want to be either zayns or Liam's girlfriend message me and I'll add u guys!!! hope u guys r liking the book so far! love u guys!

Ashton:)<3