Chapter 35

Kendall's POV

I woke up and walked over to my closet. I opened my closet door and grabbed a pair of black tights that fit over my big belly and a tank top that was loose that would fit my stomach. I walked over to wear my shoes were and grabbed a pair of Chanel sandals. I got changed and went to the washroom to do my hair. after I was done that I walked out of the room and into Niall's room to see if he was in there since he's door was closed. he wasn't so I walked down stairs an into the living room to see him and liam talking quietly I hid behind the wall and tried to hear what they were saying.

"I don't know how I'm going to ask her" I heard niall say.
"Well just ask her, I'm sure she'll say yes" liam replied to him. I walked around the corner and the boys noticed me and just got really quiet.
"Morning honey" I said to niall kissing him on the cheek.
"Morning babe" he said. "what r u doing tonight?" he asked
"I don't think anything why?"
"Well I was wondering if u wanted to go on a date?"
"Yeah sure!"

~later tonight~

"Babe?" I called to niall.
"Yeah?" he yelled back from his room..
"What should I wear?" I asked him
"Something comfy" he yelled back. I walked into my closet and looked for something comfy that I could wear, I found a big sweater and grabbed a pair of tights. I straightened my hair and pulled back my bangs with a bobby pin. I walked out of my room after getting changed and found niall walking out of his room at the same time.
"Ready to go love?" he said rubbing my tummy.
"Yup" I said grabbing his hand and walking down the stairs. we said goodbye to the guys and left the house.
"So where are we going?" I asked him.
"For a walk then having a picnic" he said looking at me from the drivers seat.
"Okay" I said. we arrived to a really pretty walking park, we got out and walked around until my feet got sore. we walked over to a tree and pulled out a blanket from the picnic basket and spread it on the ground. niall pulled out some sandwiches that tasted really good.
"Okay I need to ask u something" he said getting all serious.
"Alright" I replied.
"I was wondering since we're going to have a baby soon that we could buy a house?" he said nervously.
"I was actually thinking of the same thing, is that what u and liam were talking about this morning when I woke up?" I asked.
"Yeah" he replied. we talked for about an hour and then I started getting really tired.
"Babe can we go, I'm really tired" I said to niall.
"Yeah sure" he said getting up and packing up all the food. We left and got home and fell asleep.

~next day (baby shower)~

I woke up to niall shaking my shoulder.
"Kendall wake up" he said nudging me. " people will be here soon" he said.
"Ok I'm up" I said getting up and walking towards my closet to get the dress that I had picked out for today it was a long coral coloured and it was also with a jean jacket, I grabbed my sandals and got changed. I walked down stairs and into the living room where Louis and Liam were setting stuff up around the room while Harry and zayn were on there phones not paying attention.
"Morning guys" I said to them plopping down beside Harry.
"Morning Kendall how are u feeling today?" Harry asked me.
"Fine thank you" I watched as the boys put up all the decorations and then I heard the door bell ring. I looked at the clock and noticed that it was ten to twelve.
"People are here!" I said getting up and walking towards the door. I opened the door to see Miya,morgan, and Jamie with a bunch of presents in there hands.
"Hey!" I said hugging my best friends.
"Hey! how u feeling?" miya asked me pulling away from the hug.
"Great!" I said to her. "well come on in, you guys can u place the presents on the coffee table" I said to them opening the door wider for them to come in. They came in and sat everything down then sat beside there boyfriends. about fifteen minutes everyone was here and we had started opening presents. All the presents that everyone gave Jackson were adorable! after everyone left it was late so I got up said goodnight to everyone and went to bed.

----////

That's chapter 35. hope u guys like it, u guys can see Kendall's outfit on my polyvore account @awallack. sorry it took me long to update had a lot of stuff going on..

Ashton:)