Chapter 37

Kendall's POV

We have just gotten back to the realtors and now walking in. Jenny was standing there talking to the girl that we were talking to before.
"We're back" I said walking up to them.
"Alright, let's get going, Miranda I'll see u at home" jenny said turning to the girl who now I realized was Jenny's daughter.
"Okay mom and congratulations Kendall and niall" Miranda said to me and niall before walking towards the back.
"Okay let's go" jenny said walking towards the door. we hoped into our car me getting in the back and jenny sitting in the passenger while Niall drives.
"Okay so the first house is very nice and big but it doesn't have a pool" she said to us. We drove to the house but it wasn't meant for us. so we looked at a couple other houses but we didn't like them we only had one house left and hoped it was the one.
"Alright so this house is very nice it has a pool and has the 5 guest rooms like you've asked, I'm sure u guys will love this one" she said telling niall to go. we pulled up to a big brown coloured mansion it looks beautiful. We walked into the big brown house and looked around I was definitely in love with it that's for sure.
"Okay so I'll give u guys a week to decide if u guys want the house and if so we'll do paper work and the house will be yours" she said. we drove back to the realtors to drop off jenny.
"So, which did u like the most?" niall asked me when she hopped out of the car.
"I definitely loved the last one" I said to him hoping that he liked that one too.
"Yeah, that one was my favourite" he said. we drove back home to go and talked to the boys about it.
"Were home" I yelled once we walked into the house.
"Were I'm the kitchen" I heard zayn yell. we walked into the kitchen with the photos of the houses that we looked at.
"Okay so we want u guys to pick the house that u like the best, the descriptions are on the back of the photos" I said to them spreading the photos onto the island. we waited until everyone picked the one they liked the most.
"Okay, so who likes the first one" niall said holding up the first house that we looked at, no one put up there hand so we skipped to the next one.
"Whata bout this one?" I said showing the next house again no one raised there hand.
"Did every one pick the last one?" niall asked them and they all shook there heads yes.
"Okay good because that's the one were buying!!" I said happily!
"Yayy!" Louis yelled.
"This pregnancy is making me very tired so I'm going to head to bed night guys" I said hugging each of them.
"I'll tuck u in" niall said. We walked up to my room and I quickly got changed and laid down in my bed.
"I can't wait to be I'm that house" I said to niall.
"Me to" he said kissing me and saying good night then leaving.

-----/////
I am so sorry that it took me so long to post this chapter, I've been really busy with softball and school.. I hope everyone had a great spring break!!!

Ashton:)))