Chapter 39

Kendall's POV

Today was the day that me and Jackson were going home.
"So you're sure u have everything?" niall asked for the fifth time.
"Yes ni stop worrying" I said to him. he grab Jackson who was sleeping in his car seat carrying thingy.
"Alright let's go home" I said I grabbed my bag and Jackson's and followed niall out of the room.
"Thanks so much u guys" I said to the nurses as I walked by. We got to the car and drove home to see everyone. We walked into the house and saw a banner that said 'welcome home Jackson!'. we walked into the kitchen and saw all the guys, the girls, dad, and even my aunt and uncle from California.
"look at u!" my aunt said coming up and hugging me.
"I'm glad u guys came!" I said, "do u guys want to meet my son?" I asked.
"Yes please" my aunt said happily, "we've heard a lot about him this past hour so I can't wait" she said. I got Jackson out of his carrier and brought him over to my aunt.
"I'll just be right back, I gotta unpack" I said to niall. I walked up the stairs and into my room. I unpacked all my clothes and went into the babies room to put more clothes in there for him.
"do u need any help?" I heard from my bedroom door, I looked up and saw my aunt standing there.
"Yeah, sure" I said to her. she walked into the room and sat on my bed looking around.
"Your mom sure would be proud of u" she said smiling at me.
"Yeah" I said sitting down beside her. "I just wish she was here right now" I said starting to get tears in my eyes.
"Hunny, why don't u take a little nap right now, if niall needs help with Jackson I'll help him out get some rest" she said standing up and giving me a hug. I got changed into a pair of sweats and put on one of Niall's t-shirts. I laid down in bed thinking about how mine and Niall's life are going to change.

Niall's POV~

Kendall had just gone to bed and her aunt Kelly was looking after jackson.

"So guys I need some help" I said looking at my four best friends.

"Okay" they all said, ready to listen to what I have to say.

"So..."

-----//////

WHAT DO U THINK NIALL GOING TO DO?!?!? comment if u think u know...

~sorry this chapter is super short but I've been busy with baseball so I hope u guys like this.

Comment, vote, etc.

Ashton:)