Chapter 28

Kendall's POV

Me and Niall just finished watching our fifth movie tonight and were both really tired so we decided to go to bed. I can't wait for tomorrow, were going to Mexico!

~next morning~

I woke up under Niall's arm, so I quietly tried getting out of my bed without awakening him. I reached my closet looking for something to wear for our flight today. Morgan texted me last night saying that she would be at my house at around 12 ish. I looked for something lazy in my closet and found a sweater that says meow on it and I put on a black pair of tights, to finish off my outfit I put on a pair of my grey knitted uggs then walked out of my room putting my hair into a messy bun. I got downstairs and saw that Morgan had just arrived to my house and was walking up the drive way.
"Morning" she said walking into the house givin me a hug.
"Morning" I said to her smiling. And pulling away from the hug.
"Do u know when miya is supposed to be coming?" She asked me.
"I'm not sure, I haven't talked to her since yesterday when she dropping me off here" I said walking into the living room, Morgan following behind. she was wearing a black sweater that said sweater weather is better weather aztec black and white tights and black uggs. We sat on the couches watching tv when Louis and Niall came down.
"Hey morgan!" Louis said giving her an awkward hug since she was sitting on the couch.
"Morning babe" niall said to me plopping down in the couch and giving me a kiss on the cheek.
"Are u guys all packed?" I asked the boys.
"No" they both said getting up an walking back upstairs to pack.
"KENDALL!!!!" Niall yelled from his bedroom
"YEA?" I yelled back.
"CAN U COME AND HELP ME PACK??" he asked.
"I'll be back" I said to Morgan who was watching the vow not even paying attention to me. I walked up the stairs knocking into Harry, I said good morning to him and kept on walking to Niall's bedroom. I got into his room and he had shirts and shorts thrown everywhere.
"Why don't u let me do it and u can just sit on ur bed?" I told him
"Yes please" he said getting up from the floor and walking over to his bed. I walked into his closet and looked through his shorts first then put the shorts that I thought looked nice into his suitcase after I found all the shorts that I thought were nice I closed the suitcase and grabbed his other one and found all if his nice shirts/tank tops and closed that one.
"Okay I'm done but I'm not doing any of ur shoes so u can do that urself. and please hurry niall we leave in 30 minutes." I said gettin off the floor and walking towards his bedroom and out of his room to my room to grab my suitcases to put them near the door so that the bodyguards could put them into the car.

~20 minutes later~
We were already to go! everyone had there bags packed and we were all sitting in the car. miya had shown up wearing a sweater that had XO one it which was grey a pair of black tights and white/cream colour ankle uggs.
"Alright let's get going!" liam said to the driver in the front seat. u could tell that everyone was excited because of there facial expressions. about 10 minutes later we got to the airport and we started doing all the stuff that ur supposed to do at an airport like goin through luggage and security and then we were all on the plane. me and Niall were sitting together, miya and Harry, Morgan and louis, and zayn and liam. I leaned back and rested my head on Niall's shoulder falling asleep!

------------/
That's chapter 28! Go to my polyvore account and u guys can see the outfits that the girls wore @awallack. hope u guys like the chapter love u:)

Ashton:)<3