Chapter 5

".....yes I will go on a date with you,"I said to him.
"Really?" he asked
"Yeah"i said back
"Uh okay I'll pick u up at around 6:30 if that's alright with u?"
"Yeah that's fine!" I said
"Okay I'll see u later."
"Okayy bye" I said back to him

*later on (5:00)*

I just got into my room and I can't decide what to wear to the date he said to wear something casual/fancy so I'm not sure what to wear, I wish my best friend Chloe was here. she always told me what to wear on dates which wasn't very often.. I was looking through my closet when I saw the perfect dress for the date, I got it from TOPSHOP with my mom. It's blue and black, it's a high low dress (a dress that's low in the front and long in the back), I found a nice pair of black sandals that go perfect with the dress. I went to my bathroom got dressed and grabbed my make up bag and my curling iron and started to get ready for tonight!

*6:30*

I was actually really nervous right now, what if I do something wrong or I make a fool out of myself. that would be really embarrassing. I walked down the stairs and there he was sitting on the couch with all the boys once they heard me coming down the stairs they all turned there heads and there jaws dropped.

"What? is there something wrong?" I asked getting worried.

"No love u just look really beautiful" Niall said to me, which made me blush a lot.

"Thank you" I said with a smile, which he returned.

"Okay, let's get going" he said grabbing my hand.

We go out of the house and walked to the garage where his Range Rover was parked. I was amazed I always wanted to ride in one but never got a chance to. He noticed that I was shocked and said.

" What never seen one before?"
"No I haven't and I always wanted to be in one."
"Well today is your lucky day, isn't it?"
"Yes,it is!"

We got into the car and started to drive to our destination.

"Where are we going?" I asked
"It's a surprise" he said looking at the road. for the rest of ride it was quiet and I just looked out the window the whole time.

We got to a fancy/casual restaurant that looked like a Chinese one, my favourite!!!!

We walked in and went to the front where a man suit there in a dress shirt and black pants.

"Reservation?" he asked

"Yeah, under Horan." Niall said.

"Okay, right this way."

He starts walking to the back of the restaurant and we follow behind.

"This is really nice!" I said to Niall.

"Yeah, I wasn't sure where to go so I asked Simon which restaurant is ur favourite and he said any Chinese so I found this one, I hope it's good" he said

"Yeah it looks nice."

For the rest of the date we ate, talked and laughed a lot. I'm starting to get a major crush on him. but I know that he won't ever like me because I'm just a normal girl and he has about thousands or millions of girls that are in love with him also.

When we got home he took me to my bedroom door and said goodnight to me and gave me a kiss on the cheek, when he did that I blushed and so did he. I walked into my room once he walked away and I had a huge smile on my face! I got changed into a pair of sweats and a tank top and climbed into bed and fell asleep with a smile on my face and thinking about Niall.

----------------------------------------------------

Well that's chapter 5. sorry I haven't updated in a while I've been really busy. hope u guys r liking the book so far....!

Follow me on Instagram @ashtonw44
Or u don't have to it's whatever.

Tootles! <3
Ashton