Chapter 27

Kendall's POV

I woke up under neath Niall's arm with a major head ache. today was the day I'm going to meet Miya's sister for the first time. I got up from under Niall and walked into my bathroom and looked in the cabinet for an Advil to take. I took one and hoped into the shower I got out and rapped the towel around me and walked out of the bathroom. Niall was still sleeping so I walked into my closet to find what to wear for the day. I grabbed a white tank top and a pair of blue jeans put them on and put on some socks then put on some combat boots but they don't really look like combat boots. I walked out of my closet and saw that Niall was just starting to wake up.
"Morning babe" I said walking over to him and kissing him.
"morning" he said giving me another kiss.
"I have to go with miya to pick up her sister from the airport, when u get out of bed and dressed would u be able to take Ella for a walk?" I ask him.
"Yeah I can, have fun I'll see u in a bit" he said lying back into the bed. I gave one more kiss then walked out of my room and towards harry's because I knew that miya would be in there.
"Harry open ur door" I said knocking on it.
"It's open" I hear him say back. I walked into the room and saw that it was really clean for a boys room.
"Where's miya?" I asked him sitting on the couch in his room.
"She's in the shower" he said yawning.
"Okay tell her when she comes out that I'll be down stairs waitin for her" I said getting up from the couch and walking out of his room and down the stairs to the kitchen to feed Ella and to get food myself.
"Morning" I said to my father when I walked into the kitchen.
"Morning sweetie" he said doing something on his computer.
"What r u doing?" I asked him.
"I'm looking for a place for u guys to stay in Mexico" he said typing away on the computer.
"Oh okay can I help u while I wait for miya to come downstairs?" I asked him
"Yeah sure" he said.
"Okay I'm goin to run upstairs and grab my laptop and my jacket, I'll be back in a minute" I said and started running up the stairs to my bedroom. I walked into my room and saw that Niall fell asleep again so I tiptoed to my desk that has my laptop on it. I grabbed it and quietly ran out of my room hoping that I wouldn't fall. I got out of my room without falling and remembered that I had to get my jacket. I walked back Into my room quietly and over into my closet looking for my brown fall jacket that my mother had given me. I grabbed it off of the shelf and ran out of room not tripping on anything, and into the hallway closin my door quietly behind me then running downstairs to help my dad.
"Sorry I took so long I forgot my jacket so I had to go back into my room" I said to my father.
"It's alright" he said still looking at his computer. I turned on my laptop and went searching for a place to stay in Mexico. I found a really nice resort called 'Sandos Beach and Spa Resort'
"How bout this one dad?" I asked looking at my father.
"Yeah that one looks really nice, what's it called?" he said looking at my laptop screen.
"Sandos Beach And Spa Resort" I said looking at him.
"Yeah ill book it for u guys, it looks like ur leaving now" he said. I turned around and saw that miya was coming downstairs wearing some thing similar to what I'm wearing. she was wearing a cream tank top, white skinny jeans, combat boots, and a beige coloured fall jacket.
"Morning, ready to go?" miya asked.
"Yup I am!" I said to her putting my jacket on and walking towards the door with her. We walked out of the house and took her car. she drives a silver Audi A4. it's really nice! we hopped into her car and started driving towards the airport. we arrived at the airport on the right time because Rhianna, Miya's sisters plane had just landed. we walked into the airport and saw a bunch of people walking towards us so we veered of to the side and walked to the baggage line thingy.
"RHIANNA!!!!!" I hear miya scream. I looked over and saw a brown haired girl running towards us with a guitar in her hands.
"Miya oh my god! I missed u" said rhianna giving miya a hug. I just kinda stood of the the side awkwardly.
"Hi I'm rhianna and u must be kendall?" rhianna asked me.
"Yeah hi it's nice to meet u miya has told me very nice things about u" I said smiling at her and giving her a hug.
"Miy I won't be able to stay very long the other reason why I came is because I have a singing competition in Yorkshire, so I'm only staying for a day." Rhianna said sadly.
"Oh okay." Miya said picking up rhiannas luggage and walking towards the door. we got out of the airport and back into Miya's car and started driving.
"Miya would u be able to drop me back off at home, I'm going to let u guys have some time together since u guys r only seeing each other for a day and I also have bad cramps so u can drop me off then go spend time with each other." I said to miya .
"Are u sure?" miya said looking at me.
"Yeah u guys go spend time with each other." I said
"Okay" miya said going in the direction of my house. We arrived at my house 5 minutes later and I hopped out of the car.
"Bye miya bye rhianna it was nice to meet u " I said giving her a hug then walking towards my front door and walking inside.
"IM HOME!!!!" I yelled
"BE QUIET!!!!" i heard Louis tell from his room upstairs. pops I forgot they were still sleeping.
"Hey dad" I said walking into the kitchen.
"Hey sweetie" he said still looking at his computer. i walked over to the fridge grabbing a sandwich that someone made but I guess forgot about it. I sat at the kitchen table across from my father and he looked up at me smirking at me.
"What? do I have something on my face?" I asked rubbing my face.
"Look behind u" he said still smirking. I turned around and saw Niall standing there glaring at te sandwich in my hands.
"Is that my sandwich?" he asked walking towards me.
"Possibly" I said getting up and running towards the stairs to go up stairs.
"I'm going to get u" he said running after me.
"Ahhh! someone help me!" I said laughing and running from him I ran past Louis' bedroom and saw the door open and out came Louis with a superman cape on.
"Did someone say help?" he asked. then he saw niall running towards me so he started running towards Niall's and pouncing on niall which made niall and Louis fall to the ground laughing there butts off. Niall got up and walked towards me.
"Hey look harry woke up" I turned around and saw no Harry then felt the sandwich get pulled out of my hand. I turned back around and saw niall eating the sandwich so I just rolled my eyes.
"Want to go watch a movie" niall asked me
"Yeah let's go"

------------
That's chapter 27! hope u guys r liking my book! go to my polyvore account and u can see miya and Kendall's outfits. @awallack.

Tootles:)<3