Chapter 32

*skip the rest of the trip*

Kendall's POV

We have just arrived back from Mexico and I have major jet lag. I walked upstairs while dragging my suitcase with me. I walked into my room and dropped my bag and laid down on my bed and slowly started to fall asleep.

~next day~

I woke up and looked at my clock that sat on my night stand it read 1:30 pm. I got out of bed and walked into my bathroom and took a quick shower then walked into my closet to find something to wear, I found a pair of white skinny jeans and grabbed a cream coloured crop top and a brown cardigan to go over top, I grabbed a pair of my black combat boots slipped them on then walked out of my closet and walked back into my bathroom and blow dried my hair then straightened it then walked downstairs to get something to eat. I walked into the kitchen to see all the boys and my dad sitting at the table.
"Morning" I said sitting next to niall grabbing a bite of his sandwich.
"Morning babe" niall said smiling at me.
"I was wondering if u guys wanted to come with me shopping to get paint for my room and to get different furniture" I asked them, I wanted to changed around my room a bit.
"Yeah sure" liam said
"I can't I got to get going" my dad said getting up from the table and giving me a kiss on the forehead then walking out of the room and our of the house.
"When do u want to leave?" liam asked.
"Umm in about 10 minutes?" I replied.the boys all agreed and went upstairs to change. I waited for the boys and ate a bit then they all came downstairs wearing fresh new clothes.
"Ready to go?" I asked them grabbing Niall's hand.
"Yup!" they all said and headed out the front door and to Harry's range rover. we hoped in and drove to the store to get the paint. we arrived to the place and walked into the store and started looking for colours. I picked out a nice teal colour for the walls and I found some nice looking lights for my ceiling after picking out all that stuff we decided to go to the furniture place. we arrived there and picked out a new couch that was white and it would look good with the colour of my walls. We paid then left the store and decided to go out for supper since it was getting late. we got into the car and drove to Nandos picked up the food then went home and put my paint in my room, the furniture should be arriving tomorrow at some time so that we start on my room. after eating me and Niall went up to my room and watched a couple movies then fell asleep in each other's arms.

-------://////
That's chapter 32. sorry it took me so long to write it I've been busy! hope u guys r liking the story, and sorry about skipping the rest of the trip. u can look at Kendall's outfit on polyvore @awallack.

~ashton~