Chapter 40

Kendall's POV

I woke up from my nap and walked downstairs to only see my Aunty Kelly and my uncle jack sitting on the couch.

"Where is everyone?" I asked them, sitting down on the couch.

"The boys went shopping for something and Jackson just went down for a little nap" my aunt replied to me.

"Oh okay, do u know why they went shopping?" I asked her.

"No" she said super fast, she knows something but she's not telling me.

"Okay" I said. I looked up at the tv and saw that they were watching the X factor. I watched for about ten minutes when I heard Jackson start to cry. I walked upstairs into the nursery, to see him laying there crying. I picked him up and sat down in the rocking chair in the corner of the room. I rocked him back and forth and slowly he started to fall back asleep. I just sat there thinking about how lucky I am to be living the life I am. I felt my eyes get heavy and I fell asleep.

Niall's POV

"Okay, so what one should I get?" I asked the guys looking at all the engagement rings in the cases.

"I really like this one" Louis said holding up a ring that had a big diamond in the middle and with little diamonds going around the band of the ring.

"Yeah, that's not bad" I said to him. we set that ring a side and looked through some more. I found one ring that I absolutely fell in love with. It has a big diamond in the middle with several little diamonds around it and then the band has small little diamonds on it.

The ring:
http://i1048.photobucket.com/albums/s377/Ashtonw44/Mobile%20Uploads/image_zpse963bbe9.jpg

"How about this one?" I asked the guys.

"I really like that, she'll love it" Harry said smiling at me. The boys all loved it so I went up and got the ring sized and bought it.

"Alright let's go" I said carrying the little bag that the ring came in. We walked out of the jewellery store and towards Harry's black range rover. we all got in and started back to the house.

"When do u guys move into your house?" liam asked me from the passenger seat.

"Two weeks" I replied. I felt my phone buzz in my pocket, so I pulled it out and saw that I had a text from Kendall.

When are u guys coming back? I read

Were on our way home now. I texted her back.

I put my phone back in my pocket and looked out the window.

Five minutes later we came to a stop and I noticed that we were back at the house. I got out of the car and started to wonder what to do with the ring because I didn't want Kendall to see it.

"Hey zayn?" I looked over at him.

"Yeah?" he replied.

"Would u be able to look after the ring and keep it safe?" I asked him.

"Oh, yeah sure" he said, I handed him the bag and he took it in the house with him. I walked into the house and saw Kendall's aunt and uncle watching the X factor.

"Where is Kendall?" I asked them.

"She was upstairs with Jackson" her uncle replied back to me.

"Okay thank you" I said jogging up the stairs and into the nursery. I walked in there quietly and saw Kendall in the rocking chair with Jackson in her arms whispering stuff to him.

"Hey" I said making her jump.

"Gosh, u startled me" she said smiling up at me.

"Why were u guys out shopping?" she asked me. hurry up niall and make something up I said to myself.

"Zayn wanted to get something for Jamie" I said.

"Oh okay" she said.

"Oh! and just to let you know that on Friday I'm taking you out" I said to her.

"Okay" she said.

I told her that I was gonna go downstairs and talk with her aunt and uncle for a bit, she said that was fine. I walked out of the nursery and walked down the stairs and into the living room to see that no one was in there. I heard talking in the kitchen so I walked in there to see Simon, the guys, and Kendall's aunt and uncle sitting at the table drinking beer and wine. I walked towards the fridge and pulled myself a beer out of it. I sat down beside liam and engulfed into there conversation.

Kendall's POV

I didn't believe Niall one bit when he said that they went shopping just for Zayn to get Jamie a gift. I stayed with Jackson for a bit before I set him back down in his crib, I grabbed the baby monitor and walked down stairs. I heard everyone in the kitchen, I walked in and saw them all drinking and talking around the kitchen table. I grabbed myself a vitamin water out of the fridge. I sat next to Harry at the table and just listened to there conversations. I stayed there for a couple hours then looked over at the clock on the stove to see that it was already 11:30. I said goodnight to everyone and gave niall a kiss, then walked upstairs with the baby monitor in my hand, I got into the room placed the monitor on my night stand and got changed into some pjs and hopped into bed and fell asleep to everyone laughing and talking from the kitchen.

----////

Well that's chapter 40!! Hope u guys like it love u all :)

Ashton:)