Chapter 19

Kendall's POV

I woke up with a major headache it was the worst one ever! I looked over to niall and he was sitting at the edge of the bed with his hands in his head, his must be pretty bad too.
"Morning" I said really quietly. he looked up at me and gave me a smile.
"Morning babe" he said, "what do u want to do today?" he asked.
"Do u want to just stay up here and watch movies for the day?" I asked him.
"Yeah that sounds good" he said climbing back into bed with me. I grabbed the remote off of his shelf and turned on the tv and turned on the DVD player, he already had a movie in there so we just watched it which was the hangover part 3. We finished watching that movie it was pretty funny! we got up and walked downstairs to get snacks to eat while we watch the movies. we grabbed a bunch of junk food and drinks. we went up stairs back to his room and watched movies for the rest of the day.

~the next day~

Today we decided that us three girls and the boys would go to the beach.
"Kendall which bathing suit are u going to wear?" Morgan asked me.
"I think I'm going to wear that bandeau black and white with all those shapes and stuff on it, which one r u going to wear?" I asked her
"I'm going to wear the one with the pink bandeau and the floral bottoms" she said.
"Miya which one r u going to wear?" I asked her
"The one with the poka dot bandeau top and the strip bottoms" she said and went to the bathroom to get changed. I went to my closet to get changed and Morgan changed in the bedroom. We were all finished getting ready at the same time so we walked down and for the first time we beat the boys! They came downstairs in there bathing suit trunks and a t-shirt over top.
"R u guys ready now?" I asked them
"Yeah I think so" zayn replied. we got into the SUV and started driving to the beach. we arrived there and Louis and Morgan ran to the water together, they would be so cute together. so would Harry and miya. me and miya found a spot while the rest of the boys went in the water.
"I'm going to sun tan for a while, are u?" miya asked.
"Yeah I am, I'm really pale looking" I said looking at my skin.
"So do u like harry?" I asked her.
"Yeah, but he doesn't like me." she said sadly.
"R u serious?!?" I asked her "he's like in love with u"
"He's definitely not in love with me, he would never like me" she replied
"And why is that?" I asked
"Because I'm not pretty and he has about a million other girls that r way prettier than I am" she said playing in the sand.
"What r u talkin. About ur really pretty! and anyways that's what I thought before me and niall started dating, but look now we r dating, so u guys will probably date because I'm pretty sure by the way he talks to u and about u he like u" I said to her.
"Okay" she said rolling over and onto her stomach to tan her back I stayed on my back and tanned my stomach. Me and miya eventually went into the water it's freezing.
"It's cold in here" I said to Niall
"Why r u talking about it's warm" he replied back as if it was obvious. he started splashing me and came and grabbed me and threw me into the water.
"NIALL!" I yelled at him when I came to the surface. for the rest of the day we played around and went out for supper at Nandos again.

----------------------------------------------------

That's chapter 19! go to my polyvore account to see te girls bathing suits! thanks for the 700 reads! Love u guys :*

Ashton:)<3