Chapter 41

Kendall's POV

It's already Friday night and I'm trying to figure out what to wear for my little date with niall. I found a white dress that looks like a long-long sleeved shirt but it was a dress. I found a pair of black heels that my cousin had given me for Christmas a couple years ago. I curled my hair and pulled back my bangs. I put on minimal make up, just some eyeshadow, eyeliner, and mascara.

"Babe u almost ready?" niall asked walking into the bathroom.

"Yeah" I said just doing some finishing touches.

"Alright let's go" niall said grabbing my hand. The guys and the girlfriends were watching Jackson tonight. We walked out of the house after saying bye to everyone. we got into Niall's Audi and drove out of the drive way.

"So where are we going?" I asked niall.

"It's a secret" he said looking over at me and smiling. I just sat in my seat looking out the window. after about ten minutes of driving we pulled up to a cute little forest.

"C'mon" niall said opening his door and running around and opening mine. he grabbed my hand and pulled me along with him into the forest. we walked for a couple minutes and then I saw lights up a head. we walked further and I saw that there was Christmas lights in the trees and little lanterns everywhere, I looked around and saw that there was a little cute pond and a table that had a candle in the middle. niall grabbed my hand and pulled me over to the table. he pulled out my chair and told me to sit down.

"This is amazing niall" I said looking around amazed that he had done this.

"Yeah, I know" he said smiling at me. "I'll be right back" he said getting up from the table and walking back into the woods. I looked around for a couple more minutes when I felt something tap me on the shoulder. I turned around and saw Niall down on one knee with the beautiful ring in his hand.

"Kendall, we have been dating now for a year and a bit you are the one person i can count on no matter what. you are my best friend and my lover. i cannot wait to spend the rest of my life with you. Kendall i love you more than anything, will you please marry me?" He asked.

"Yes! of course!" I said with tears rolling down my cheeks. he got up and placed the ring on my finger and kissed me. We stood there for a couple minutes just standing there hugging.

"Alright babe, I'm hungry so I'm just going to ruin the moment and say let's eat!" Niall said making me laugh. We sat back down and I noticed that there was a box of pizza on our table. we ate and talked for an hour or so when we decided to leave because it was late. we drove home in silence and me just staring at all the diamonds on the ring. we got home and hoped out of the car. we walked in and when everyone heard the door open they all looked at us.

"She said yes!" Niall said happily.

"Wahoo!!" they all said getting up and hugging us and saying congratulations the girls looking at my ring. I felt my phone vibrating so I looked down and saw that the boys had tagged me in some twitter posts.

@harrystyles: congrats to @niallhoran and @kendallcowell on there engagement! love you guys!<3

@louis_tomlinson: yayy! @kendallcowell said yes! congrats @niallhoran and @kendallcowell!

@real_liam_payne: congratulations to @kendallcowell and @niallhoran! can't wait for the wedding!

@zaynmalik: can't believe my Niall is getting married :( anyways congrats @kendallcowell and @niallhoran! Love u guys:)

I smiled at the tweets and decided that since it was late out I was going to bed.

"Good night u guys" I said getting up and hugging everyone and giving niall a kiss then walking up te stairs and looking in the nursery room to see Jackson fast asleep. I walked out of the room and into mine and Niall's room. I got changed in a pair of sweats and one of Niall's old shirts and climbed into bed.

---////
Kinda a small chapter but who cares. 2 updates in one day and I might do another one! Yay I'm on a roll! thank you to AllieHelms0 for the great idea about the scenery for the proposal! thanks!

Ashton:)