Chapter 16

Kendall's POV

We got to the mall and went to look for a place to buy a xbox and a play station. we bought them and walked to Apple to get myself a new laptop, we walked into the store and I asked one of the guys that worked there where they had all of there laptops. we walked to the back and I got a MacBook Air. I was looking at the iphone 5's when Louis came up to me.
"Are u going to get one?" he asked.
"Yeah I think I am" I said back. So I got an iPhone and a laptop. we left the store and went to topshop. I got a pair of pinkish/nude coloured high heels and a cream dress. after that we went to some other stores and I got two pairs of TOMS, brown combat boots, mint coloured sandals, nude wedgies, blue beats,a mint coloured beenie, a love Niall shirt that Niall picked out and also one that has louis' face on it, a black Kate spade bag,mint bathing suit, a T-shirt that says 'last clean shirt', a pair of black tribal tights, two dresses, and a knitted long sweater/fall jacket. We left the mall at around 4 o'clock and decided that we would go out for supper.
"Where do u guys want to go?" I asked them.
"Nandos!!" niall yelled.
"Nandos it is then" Harry said. we got to nandos ate then left by the time we got home it was around 9:30 and all I wanted was to be lazy for the rest of the night so I put on a pair of sweats with one of Niall's shirts. we watched movies for the rest of the night and decided that since tomorrow is Friday that we will go to the club and have a few drinks!! I fell asleep on the couch with Niall's arm around thinking about him.

----------------------------------------------------

Boring chapter I know! sorry it took me so long to update.. Thanks for the 500 reads!! love u guys :*
The stuff that Kendall bought at te mall will be up on my polyvore account which u guys can check out at awallack
Tootles:)<3
Ashton