Chapter 23

Kendall POV

I woke up the next morning in my bed so Niall must have put me in here. I went downstairs and went to the kitchen, everyone was still sleeping besides my dad.
"Hey, dad" I said laying on the couch beside him.
"Hey what are u doing today?" he asked me
"Umm I don't think anything why?"
"I was wondering if u wanted to just have a me and u day?"
"Yeah sure where do u want to go?" I asked him.
"How about we go to The London eye?"
"Yeah I haven't been there before" I said "what time are we going to go?"
"Whenever ur ready to go" after he said than I got up and went to my room to get changed, on the way up Louis woke up so I said good morning to him. I got into my room and went to my closet to find something to wear for the day. I grabbed a British flag tank top, black skinny jeans, a black pair of combat boots, a silver cross ring, and a black purse to finish of my outfit. I changed and went back downstairs to see that everyone is now awake and is eatin in the kitchen.
"Morning everyone!" I said to then with a smile on my face.
"Where are u going today babe?" niall asked me.
"Me and my dad are going out together for the day" I said smiling at him.
"Oh okay have fun!" he said with a sad smile on his face, I think he wanted to hangout with me today... oops!
"Ready to go Kendall?" dad asked
"Yup I am!!" I said saying goodbye to everyone and me and dad left the house. We got into my dads car and started makin our way to the London eye, for the ride we just talked. we arrived and it was a bit chilly I wish I would've brought a sweater or something. we walked to the line to go on the Ferris wheel. We got on and started moving it was really pretty up here! it would look prettier if we came in the night time then the lights would be on everything and jut look beautiful. we got off and went for lunch.
"This is really nice dad, I love spending time with u" I said to him smiling. We had a great rest of the day! when we got home the boys weren't there so I texted niall asking him to see where they all are. He didn't text me back so I just assumed that they were at the recording studio. dad had to leave because something happened at his house in LA so I was home alone. I got up and grabbed one of my jackets and put my combat boots back on and left the house to go get something to eat. I walked into Nando's and asked the girl at the counter at the front that I would be the only one eating tonight. I tried phoning Niall but he didn't answer me, so I decided to phone Louis and see if he would answer. he answered in the third ring.
"Hey Kendall what's up?" he asked when he answered his phone.
"Hey where r u guys?" I asked him.
"We just got home why?"
"I was wondering because Niall wasn't answering my texts and phone calls so I was just wondering, and do u guys want to come to Nandos and eat with me because I'm alone?"
"Yeah he said that he's sorry about that his phone died and yeah we will be there in about 10 minutes" he said hanging up. the girl came back so I told her that there would be 5 more people joining me.

--------------------------------------------///////

Hiya!! hope u guys like the book! Sorry the chapter is so short and boring but thanks for the 1k reads!!!!! I'm going to post what all the characters look like so if u guys want to know then look at the authors note that I'm going to post soon. go to my polyvore account to see Kendall's outfit @awallack. love u guys!

Ashton.