Chapter 25

Kendall's POV

I woke up and Ellie was laying beside me sound asleep. I got up and went to my bathroom fixed my hair and grabbed Ellie off my bed and walked downstairs with her in my arms. I got downstairs and saw that only Louis and Niall were the only ones awake.
"Good morning" I said to the both of them kissing niall on the cheek. I went outside to let Ellie go pee, I sat down on one of the patio chairs and just looked at the pool and the sun that was rising. I looked over at Ellie and she was lying on the grass just lying there, the sun was shining on we back so she looked really cute. I wish I had my camera with me, whenever I don't have it with me I always wish I did have it. Ellie eventually got up and came over to me and started looking at the door so we went back inside and I sat down beside niall leaning my head on his shoulder.
"I don't know what to do today" I said to niall
"Yeah I'm bit sure either" he replied. the office phone by the kitchen started ringing to I got up and went into the office to answer it.

(Kendall in bold)
Hello?
Hi is this Kendall?
Yes this is she
I'm Jaymie Roberts, one of ur friends phoned me saying that u r interested in photography is that correct?
Oh yes I am I was wondering if u were hiring or if u needed an assistant
?
I need a person that can do some of my jobs, so would u be able to come to my studio and u can show me ur work.
Yeah that sounds fine, when do u want me to come?
Um around 2:30 today if that's fine
Yeah that sounds awesome bye!

I said hanging up, I can't wait! I walked back into the kitchen with a big smile on my face.
"Why r u smiling so much?" Louis asked
"Well this girl that knows miya is a photographer and she just called me saying that she would love for me to come to her studio and show her my work then ill might have a job if she likes my stuff!" I said looking at the boys. They both said congrats and I started walking upstairs to get changed into something to wear to my interview. I grabbed a dark red T-shirt and black skinning jeans,i put on a pair of dark red combat boots grabbed my grey infinity scarf and my Nikon camera. I walked into my closet and grabbed my photo album thing off the table in it and left my room and walked downstairs. I said goodbye to the boys and gave Niall a kiss then left the house getting into my range rover and driving to my destination.

----------------------------------------------------

Sorry it took me so long to do this chapter been really busy. HAPPY HALLOWEEN!! 🎃👻

ASHTON:)<3