chapter 45

Kendall's POV

I woke the next morning with a pounding head ache. I didn't sleep very well during the night, cause of the window and jackson would wake up ever two hours. I hopped out of bed and walked out of the room and downstairs to the kitchen for a cup of coffee. it was only 5:30 in the morning so I decided to go for a run to help loose the baby weight from jackson. I quickly finished my coffee and walked upstairs to my room, trying not to wake jackson or Niall in the process. I tiptoed over to the closet looking for a pair of shorts and a sports bra. I found a green sports bra and a black pair of spanks (athletic shorts) I grabbed a pair of my green nike runners and pulled a nike sweater off a hanger. I quickly got changed and putting my shoes on and putting my hair in a pony tail to keep it out of my face. I quietly walked out of the room and back to the kitchen to get myself a water bottle and wrote a note for Niall just in case he wakes up and I'm not here.

I walked out of the house into the chilly London breeze, thanking myself for grabbing a sweater. I ran around the area we live for an hour and finally started to get tired. I was walking up the driveway looking around, when I saw a black truck sitting at the corner of our road, just sitting there staring right at me. I started to pick up my pace walking faster and faster till I reached the front door. I looked behind me back at the corner and the truck was gone. I looked around and still I saw nothing. I quickly went into the house locking the door behind me. I walked into the kitchen and still niall and jackson were still sleeping. so I walked into the living room to watch tv. I turned on the news and they were talking about some criminal that had escaped jail a couple days ago and was seen driving around in a black pick up truck. I quickly turned off the tv hoping that it wasn't the criminal that I had just seen. to get my mind off of it for a while, i decided to go upstairs and take a bath. I got into the tub and sat in the hot water for about 20 minutes then decided to get up and make a proper breakfast. I quickly dried off and got changed back into my pjs, I walked out of the bathroom and down the stairs to the kitchen. I made myself some eggs and toast. I grabbed a glass from the cabinet and poured myself some orange juice. I sat down at the table eating by myself when there was a knock on my door. I quickly got up opening the front door and saw my dad standing there with a smile on his face.

"hey dad" I said giving him a hug, opening the door wider so he could come in.

"hey sweetie, sorry it's early, but I've got good news" he said walking into the kitchen and sitting down at the table.

"okay" I said waiting for him to tell me.

"I've been looking for a place for yours and Niall's wedding and I found the perfect one!" he said grabbing his laptop from his bag and placing it on the table opening it up. on the screen I saw a beautiful beach, as soon as I saw it I was in love!

"that's so beautiful!" I said excitedly looking up at my father, "we can show niall once he wakes up"

"show me what?" niall said walking into the kitchen.

"the place for our wedding" I said smiling up at him.

"oh okay" he said looking at the beautiful beach on Simons computer. "I was kinda hoping that we could have the wedding in Mullingar, and then go to Mexico or somewhere for our honey moon" he said looking over at me.

"I would be fine with that" I said to him smiling and kissing his cheek. "how was your sleep?" I asked him.

"it was alright, I was a bit worried about the window situation"

"what window situation?" my dad said looking up at us. we told my dad about what happened and I told them the little thing that happened to me this morning when I was running.

"why don't you guys get an alarm system?" he asked typing away on his laptop. I struggled looking over at Niall.

"that would be a good idea" he said nodding. jackson started crying so I walked up stairs to get him. I picked him up, noticing that he had pooped so I quickly changed his diaper. I looked out his bedroom window and saw that same black truck passing by the house. I quickly walked down the stairs with jackson in my arms, I walked into the kitchen, walking over to the guys.

"the black truck just drove by again" I said looking at them nervously.

"babe, stop worrying it's probably a pap" Niall said in a reassuring tone. I nodded in agreement and walked into the living room, sitting down and turning the tv on. I couldn't find anything on so I put in pitch perfect. Niall and my dad came in and watched the movie with me, once the movie was over my dad had to leave for a meeting.

"what do you wanna do today?" Niall asked once my dad left.

"can we just have a movie day, we haven't really had any down time with jackson yet" I said looking over at him.

"sure, want anything to eat?" he asked getting off the couch and walking into the kitchen.

"can I have a sandwich please" I yelled at him from the couch.

"yeah, anything else" he replied.

"a coke" I said laying on my back which jackson curled up on my stomach. I looked down at my son and I couldn't believe he was a month and a half now. I stroked his light brown hair on his tiny head, his blue eyes looking around the room.

"here you go" niall said handing me my plate and placing the coke on the coffee table.

"thanks babe" I said looking up at him. Niall put in insidious chapter 2 which scared the living day lights out of me so I screamed once or twice, which caused jackson to cry.

"babe I just got a text from Paul saying that I have to be at the recording studio in ten minutes" Niall said looking over at me.

"okay, when should you be back?" I asked him once he got up from his spot on the couch.

"probably around midnight, were working on a new album" he said walking over to the closet by the door grabbing his jacket.

"okay" I said getting up and giving him a kiss.

"bye, love you" he said to me, "love you to jackson" he said kissing Jackson's forehead.

"bye babe" I said closing the door behind him.

"well jackson, what do you want to do for the rest of the night?" I said to the sleeping baby in my arms., "I guess sleeping then!" I said walking into the kitchen, placing him in his crib that's in the kitchen. I walked over to the pantry to get a bottle of wine, I grabbed a red kind and getting a glass out of the cabinet. I poured myself a glass then walked over to the freezer and grabbed out chicken breast for supper. they were frozen so I placed them in the microwave to unthaw, while I was doing that I got a call from Anna.

(Anna bold, Kendall light)

hey anna!

hey Kendall I was wondering what you were doing tonight since the guys are at the studio

well I was gonna cook up some chicken breasts and drink wine, wanna come over?

yeah sure, what time?

anytime you'd like, wear your pyjamas!

----•

I hung up the phone and poured myself another glass of wine. I sat down looking over at the sleeping jackson, I heard a knock on the front door, so I got up walking towards it. I opened the door to see Anna standing there with a bottle of wine and magazines in her hands.

"c'mon in" I said opening the door wider. for the rest of the night we drank more wine, looked through the magazines and watched a couple movies. Niall came home around midnight so that's when Anna decided to leave. Niall had to drive her home cause she was a bit tipsy, I had fallen asleep before Niall came home, but I heard the front door open before a passed out in bed.

---////

that's chapter 45, kinda short but whatever!

loveyous

ashton:)