chapter 42

kendalls POV

"kendall?" i heard niall ask softly, from where he was lying on the bed.

"what?" i said with my eyes still closed, trying to fall back asleep.

"jacksons hungry, and i kinda cant feed him.." he said awkwardly.

i started to laugh because he felt so uncomfortable.
"okay, go get him for me" i said rolling on to my back, and leaning onto the headboard. niall walked back in the room with a fussing jackson in his arms. niall passed him to me and left the room to give me privacy.

after i fed jackson i walked out of my room and down the hall in his to get him changed. i looked through his drawers to find something for him to wear. i found jackson a blue and white stripped bodysuit with a pair of beige shorts and a pair of blue booties/sneakers that louis had gotten him. i got him dressed and picked him up and walked down the stairs and into the kitchen where i saw niall and louis sitting at the table eating some toast and drinking tea.

"look at how cute he is" louis said looking at louis and gettinh up from his spot, taking jackson from my arms. i went over to the fridge and pulled out some yogurt, grabbed the granola from the pantry and put it all in a bowl with some raspberries and blue berries on top. i poured myself some tea and sat beside niall at the table.

"how was ur sleep louis?" i asked him, since he looked pretty tired holding jackson.

"it was alright, jackson kept me up for most of it" he said yawning.

"oh, im sorry, dont worry we'll be outa ur hair in a week" i said to him eating my yogurt.

"its fine" he said. "well im gonna go take a shower" he said passing jackson over to niall, he walked up the stairs and into his room.

"im gonna take jackson for a walk in an hour or so if u would like to, u can come" i said to niall getting up and putting my cup and bowl in the sink.

"yeah, sure ill come" he said. we walked back upstairs into our room to get changed. niall set jackson down on our bed and walked into the closet to find some clothes. i grabbed my towel and decided to take a shower.

"ni im going to the shower" i said to him, walking into the bathroom.

"can i join" he said popping his head out of the closet with a smirk on his face.

"ha ha nice try" i said smiling at him and closing the door and locking it. i got undressed and hopped into the shower. i washed my hair and body and hopped out. i dried myself off and then rapped the towel around me and walked out of the bathroom. i walked out to see niall playing with jackson on the bed, he didnt see me so i quickly took a picture and posted it on instagram.

i walked into my closet and looked for something to wear. i found a red tank top that had a black and white pocket on it and i grabbed a pair of denim high waisted shorts with rips in them, i pulled out a pair of white flip flops.

outfit:
(polyvore: my-wattpad-book-oufits)

me and niall walked out of the room and down the stairs. i walked in the kitchen, grabbed a piece of paper from the counter and wrote a note for the guys.

good morning boys!,

i hope jackson didnt keep all of u guys awake last night... anyways me and niall are taking him for a walk into town to get some groceries, we shold be home sooon!

love,

Ken Ni And little jack xxx

i stuck it to the fridge because i knew that one of the boys would see it there. i walked out of kitchen to where niall was placing jackson into his shroller.

"alright lets go" i said opening the door for niall to get through with the stroller. i followed behind them we walked down the driveway and towards town. we had to take trails to town because we kinda live out side of london. it took us about 10 minutes to walk to town. we stopped at starbucks so that i could get a drink, then carried on to the farmers market across the street. we got some groceries and drinks for the guys. we were about to leave when it started to rain so we decided instead of walking back and getting wet we would call one of the boys to pick us up.

"try louis since he was awake" niall said when i pulled out my phone. i found louis contact and hit dial.

ring.

ring.

ring.

ring.

thats all i heard till i went to his voicemail. i tried zayn next.

ring.

ring.

ring.

straight to voicemail. i next tried harry.

ring.

ring.

"hello?"

"hey harry, would u be able to come and pick me niall and jackson from the farmers market across from starbucks?"

"yeah, ill be there in ten" he said hanging up.

about ten minutes later i see harrys black range rover pull up in the parking lot.

"c'mon niall" i said guiding him towards harry. we walked quickly so that we wouldnt get very wet.

"why the hell are u guys walking in the rain?" harry asked folding up the shroller and placing it in the boot of the car.

"it was nice earlier, we came here, then it started raining" niall said to him getting into the range rover. we got into the car and drove home.

jackson had fallen asleep on our way home, so when we got home i placed him in his crib. i walked downstairs and into the kitchen where all the boys were laying around watching the Fifa World Cup. i layed down on the recliner chair in the corner and pulled my phone out of my pocket, looking through all my apps to find something to play. i started playing a game called 'geometry dash' (u guys should play it) i played for about ten minutes then decided to quit because i sucked at it. i looked over at all the guys glued to the tv and snapped a photo of them and posted it on instagram. i put away my phone, laid back in the chair and started to doze off...

----////

thats chapter 42!!! i hope u guys liked it! the outfits are on my polyvore (my-wattpad-book-outfits) to see them!

vote, comment, etc.

ashton:)