Chapter 26

Kendall POV

I got to the studio and walked into the doors. I went to the front desk and asked for the lady I'm supposed to meet with. the man that was a the desk told me to go on the elevator and go to the very top and the studio would be there. I got into the elevator and got annoyed by the annoying elevator music, so I grabbed my head phones out of my purse and put them into my ears and put on 'let her go' by passenger. I arrived on the floor and walked out, I saw a big huge studio in front of me and saw a lady sitting at a desk looking at her computer, she had a lot of cameras on the walls and a Nikon camera like mine so I assumed that she was the girl and I'm supposed to be meeting. She heard the elevator doors close so she looked up from the computer an smiled at me.
"You must be Kendall" she said standing from her chair.
"Yes, I am" I said smiling at her
"You can come and sit in one of these chairs and we can talk" she said pointing to the chairs in front of her desk. I sat down in the leather chair and grabbed my photo book and placed it on her desk.
"I'm goin to ask u some questions then we can look through ur book" she said
"Okay sounds good" for about half an hour she asked me questions and then finally we looked the through my book.
"Your photos are very beautiful and I would love to have u helping me out, so Kendall would u like to help me out and work with me?" she asked me, smiling at me.
"Yes I would love to!!" I said with a big smile on my face.
"That's great you will start in three weeks" she said.
"Okay thank you so much, good bye"
"Bye Kendall"
I walked out of the office saying good bye to the man at the front desk. and into my car and started driving home. I arrived home and walked into the house.
"GUESS WHO GOT A JOB?!?!?!" I yelled at the top of my lungs.
"YAYY!" I heard one of the boys yell. they all came running to the front door and gave me a big hug saying 'congratulations', I said thank u to all of them and walked upstairs to my bedroom to get changed into something comfy. I put on a pair of tights and one of Niall's sweaters and walked downstairs.
"What do u guess want to do?" I asked them.
"Since u got a job today were going to take u out for drinks" Harry said smiling at me.
"Okay can I invite someone?" I asked
"Yes u can invite miya" Liam said.
"Yay!" I said going to get my phone from upstairs. I grabbed my phone walking downstairs and phoned miya.

(Miya in normal letters)

Hello?
Heyyyy wanna go out tonight with me and the boys since I got my job today thanks to u!
Yeah I'll come I'll be over in about 5 minutes.
Okay bring a sleepover bag!
Okay but I'll have to leave early in the morning because my sister is flying in, in the morning so I have to go and pick her up from the air port.
Okay that's fine
Okay I'll be there in 5 bye

I got off the phone and ran into the kitchen craving a sandwich, I must be getting my period soon since I'm craving food. I made myself and niall a sandwich since he wanted one because I was making them and waited for miya to come over. She finally came over and we went upstairs to get changed. Miya changed into a blue and white dress and I changed into a black and pink one similar to hers. we put on our high heels and walked downstairs, the boys were waiting for us as usual so we left and got to the bar and by the end of the night me and Harry were the worst so we all had to leave. we got home and Niall carried me up the stairs and into my bedroom and helped me get dressed into a pair of sweats and his sweater and we went to sleep the last thin Niall said to me before I drifted to asleep was 'I love u Kendall'.

----------
That's chapter 26. as u guys can probably see is that I changed the book cover, I hope u guys like it my best friend made it for me so thanks miya! love u guys:*
Miya and Kendall's outfits are on my polyvore account which is awallack.
Ashton